Guest Tam o' Shantie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a plan :)

Pssst he cant read that :p

The 'scene'which surely encompasses every gig is as reliant on the local gig lineups as it is of the diverse ones, the diverse ones are what breing potentially up and coming acts up here, and the local ones are frequently what keeps the venues profitable. Now it's true to say not every promoter runs their thing like a business, but every venue has to consider that, purely bvecause underwriting an unprofitable venue is a hell of a bigger deal than underwriting a gig that doesnt work out, and that does happen to everyone.

All the lcoal promoter/scenes so to speak need each other, it's a symbiotic thing whether anyone chooses to admit that or not. Someone who goes to see Weapon or Stayover gig after gig is as much a music fan as someone who goes to see the out of town bands and it all helps to maintain the venues that everyone uses.

Cheers

Stuart

clod, fuck off.

im not even going to justify why i think you should just fuck off. i just think you should fuck off.

nobody likes you. everybody knows your a toss (note i said knows rather than thinks)

you think you know alot about the scene, when the fact is, you're just a fucking idiot.

seriously, the second i meet anybody that likes you that isnt in a band that you think are ace, i'll stand in complete awe before deciding that they're obviosuly fucking pretentious wankers/and/or fucking idiots.

and he might hate me for doing this, but i dont fucking care, heres a quote from a PM I got from Spoonie

Subject = cloud

you've got his number on this one, what a fucking penis!! he's the most pathetic know-it-all cunt that the internet has ever known!

spoons

/x

now please, stop your fucking mission to try and prove yourself as being intellingent, because everytime you do, another person joins the ranks in agreeing that you are a fucking ignorant, insolent, arrogant little wanker that deserves a slap in the face.

and knoiung you, you might say "dont throw your toys out of the pram" or "good that you can say this behind an internet persona" but well, if i ever meet you again, i will say to your face that yopu're a wanker, ive done it to many people, and i'll be quite happy to smash a fucking babies rattle across your face.

PS is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were removed

PPS Spoonie, sorry for including PMs, but the more Cloud knows hes a wanker, the better.

could be. but realise im not accusing Cloud of being a twat because he lieks shit bands.

he can enjoy Stayover and tears of grace and all the bands he likes all he wants.

and they can asll pull crowds regardlerss of wethert he was erver fucking born or not.

and Stayover are good at what theyd o (something I will never get into, so my opinion on you lot is atill half arsed) and tears of Grace.....pfffft.

but that fact is, Cloud's logic is like toilet paper. Its only useful for wiping up fucking shit.

im not saying anything to do with bands to be honest i couldnt give a shit. but thanks for the nice comment :)

ive known cloud for years, long before i played in bands so to me none of that makes any sense.

but your personal attacks on him are very sad and pathetic, fair enough if you dont like him you dont like him, but why do you feel the need to post something like that and include stuff that was said to you in private. Makes you look like a little kid who thinks he can get one over on someone on the internet.

get a grip man, its not worth it.

i included PMs because wether or not its a PM, its still someones opinion on Cloud, because like it or not, this thread has turned into a flaming match against him.

The reason I'm doing this over the internet is because, the fact is, I jsut dont happen to bump into Cloud everyday, or else Id quite easily, like I said befiore, tell him he was a fucking idiot.

My personal attacks are against him because he's beeen trying to come off as a fucking king and an intellectual fuck-cock for ages and everytime he does, he just looks like a fucking twat in every way imaginable. Wether you know him/he lieks your band/has a huge cock/is pretty is totally fucking irrelevant to me. His thoughts on what the scene is and his basis of fucking logic towards the music scene are.....well........shite. And I'd like to make sure evreyione knows that, for fear of them ever turning out to be qw much of a fucking idiot as he is.

Guest MerryChristmas
i included PMs because wether or not its a PM' date=' its still someones opinion on Cloud, because like it or not, this thread has turned into a flaming match against him.

The reason I'm doing this over the internet is because, the fact is, I jsut dont happen to bump into Cloud everyday, or else Id quite easily, like I said befiore, tell him he was a fucking idiot.

My personal attacks are against him because he's beeen trying to come off as a fucking king and an intellectual fuck-cock for ages and everytime he does, he just looks like a fucking twat in every way imaginable. Wether you know him/he lieks your band/has a huge cock/is pretty is totally fucking irrelevant to me. His thoughts on what the scene is and his basis of fucking logic towards the music scene are.....well........shite. And I'd like to make sure evreyione knows that, for fear of them ever turning out to be qw much of a fucking idiot as he is.[/quote']

Is the moorings open today? fancy a drink? game of chess maybe?

seriously

i included PMs because wether or not its a PM' date=' its still someones opinion on Cloud, because like it or not, this thread has turned into a flaming match against him.

My personal attacks are against him because he's beeen trying to come off as a fucking king and an intellectual fuck-cock for ages and everytime he does, he just looks like a fucking twat in every way imaginable. Wether you know him/he lieks your band/has a huge cock/is pretty is totally fucking irrelevant to me. His thoughts on what the scene is and his basis of fucking logic towards the music scene are.....well........shite. And I'd like to make sure evreyione knows that, for fear of them ever turning out to be qw much of a fucking idiot as he is.[/quote']

so if he does then why do you need to post that kinda shit?

from what you say he does enough to make himself look stupid without you needing to include stuff that was said to you in private.

you cant really justify saying the things you are, fair enough you may disagree with what he says but resorting to personal attacks makes you look like the bigger fucking idiot cause you cant think of anything better to say to him.

agian ill say it, get a fucking grip man.

not only have you made yourself look like a twat but youve done the same to spoonie who i know isnt at all.

Guest MerryChristmas

WHAT SCENE

There never was and is never going to be a 'scene'

Just a bunch of whiney little boys and girls who happen to use the same bbs, im not saying everyone using this bbs is included in this bunch

Guest MerryChristmas
thurisaz' date=' ur more of a child than me, stop being a whiney little bitch and do something worthwile[/quote']

if making fun of someone who eggs roger kimmets windows regularly for amusement is made illegal

only thuriasaz and other people who gripe about someone who eggs roger kimmets windows regularly for amusement will be doing something illegal