aberdeen-music

ipod owners..

Guest five years

Guest five years

anyone found that with a new pair of headphones everything gets louder and back to how it used to be, then after a while either the ipod loses power or the headphones get knackered and you're back to barely being able to hear music again?

it's a pretty expensive problem to have to keep replacing headphones!

it can't be the fact i listen to everything at full volume, because a) the ipod's not that loud b) it should be able to work at full volume without breaking!

Guest five years
what variety of ipod is it? I cant say i've had that problem' date=' i've got a gen 3 20gb ipod and have used numerous pairs of heaphones with it no probs.[/quote']

that's what i've got. maybe i've just been unlucky with rubbish headphones.

yea i have a 20gb 3G - and mine has never had that problem... my ears still ring like mad after i listen to alexisonfire! haha

my iPod headphones have lasted pretty well - one pair lasted a year and then one stoped making a sound, then i got my sisters pair and they have been working well for over a year now!

Guest five years
My first pair did start to buzz at maybe just under a years of use. Just contacted apple and got a new pair without any hassle' date=' and they've worked perfect since.

Doesn't help that i run the program that doubles the top volume though...[/quote']

that's through itunes innit? but don't you have to set it for each individual file one by one?

Nah, it's through an unofficial program called EUpod. They restricted the volume for EU regulations or something, so you arn't allowed to have them that loud. The program just takes off the cap and makes it a hell of a lot louder.

Probably others that do it too now, it's just the one i've always used. Have a look in the programs at www.ipodlounge.com, it'll be there.

ive seen so many bloody ipod posts on here of late why dont the admins give it its own bloody section

If you dont know or you have an issue with something GOOGLE it as tbh in about 1 more day this post will be hijacked and everyone will probably be talking about boobies again

aye, one on the first page...

compared to the usual drivel we get here i dont mind a few semi interesting posts...

David

aye' date=' one on the first page...

compared to the usual drivel we get here i dont mind a few semi interesting posts...

David[/quote']

i dont mind drivel either and tbh i love spammmmmm but how many IPOD or the like posts are we gonna have to trail threw

Lets count on how many posts are NAMED the same ....have the same content.........But everyones opinion are different