aberdeen-music

Lo Down are theiveing bastards.

empty-words

Last night me and a freind went to that Lo Down to check out after the moorings had closed, My freind had a bag with him that had his phone, some beer and some other random shit (college stuff etc).

the bouncer checked his bag and said he could leave the bag with him, he would make sure nothing happend to it and we could pick it up when we left.

When we left, we picked up the bag and my freind noticed the bag was lighter than before hand, he opend his bag to find the bag had had all the contense removed and the bag filled with rubbish. We went back to the bouncer to ask what the fuck had happend and he said,

''The only person who has been anywere near the bag is me, you wanna fucking fight about it''

We then were told we couldnt see the manager.

On closer inspecton the only thing that had been stolen was the beer, but his phone and other stuff could have been taken aswell and they filled the bag with rubbish to try and decive my freind.

I hate to say it, but if you've been stolen from, the best approach would have been to talk to the manager (who posts on here and seems to be a decent guy) and sort it out with him. I'm sure he'd be interested to know that one of his staff has been offering to fight people, and I don't think he'd take the complaint lightly seeing as the place has just opened.

As for how you get in touch with the manager if the bouncer says no? Simple...call the place during the day :)

As of last Wednesday, I am no longer the General Manager of Lo Down. Having worked with the security staff, I'm in disbelief that this could have happened.

I would advise you to speak to Glen and see if he can speak to the doorman in question.

Hope you get it sorted out.