aberdeen-music

Dentist

Rachie

Guest pop-notmyface
This is weird... I just came home from the dentist and I cannot feel half my mouth at all. I always used to wimp out of having local anaesthetic for fillings so this would be the first time I've experienced this... very very weird.

I'm biting my lip but I cannot feel it...

Weird.

take it as a sign that you have a good dentist ;)

take it as a sign that you have a good dentist ;)

Hehe I do. I got worried when the pins and needles started' date=' and asked "does this mean it's wearing off or kicking in...?"

Luckily it was kicking in.

Else it was going to hurt.

I think it's starting to wear off now... I've got the beginnings of pins and needles again...[/color']

Guest pop-notmyface

some local anaesthetics are really soo unpainfull at all, for example, like the ones you get at Fergus & Glover. seriously, one does not feel a thing, and even the needle piercing into your gums is hardly noticable. it's incredible and i'm squeamish (but they totally do the trick).

Guest pop-notmyface
Whatever you do' date=' don't take it as a sign to eat Chewits. 10 year old Al learned that the hard way.

He also hasn't been to the dentist in a good 6 or years. And now his teeth hurt.[/quote']

did it take the tooth right out?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie

only ever had to be anaesthetised for crowded teeth, i unlike some actually brush my teeth (what kind of fucking disgusting cunt wouldn't) and as such they don't have holes in 'em.

however, why would anyone pass up an opportunity to get fucked on nitrous oxide