aberdeen-music

Question - Violence

Guest MerryChristmas

fair's fair. If some stupid bint is willing to attack a complete stranger unprovoked then yeah why not. I really don't get this stupid fucking attitude about not hitting women. Lal la la "you're not a real man if you hit a woman" la la la " =they're weaker than us and we should protect them" la la la "just walk away" la la la. Get a fucking spine. Jesus.

The human race is the human race' date=' these days we're pretty much evenly matched, i mean how many people have seen some emo kid having the shit beat out of him by his girlfriend? If someone has the audacity to attack a random stranger, then i don't see the problem when they get put in their place. If everyone wants equality, they have to take the good with the bad. This stupid fucking bubble wrapped politically correct shithole we live in really pisses me off sometimes. Women shoud get a slap. Guys should get a slap. Children should definitley get a slap. Fucks sake.

Aaaaaargh.

P.S. The police..... ahahahahahahaha yeah. okay. whatever.

*guy whacks other guy in face*

"Excuse me kind sir. That was common assault. Please await the Police and your imminent detention"

"Okay then, squire."[/quote']

I applaud you.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree. I consider women to be equal in all respects' date=' and it cuts both ways. Treating women as equals isn't about "protecting" the "fairer sex". That's just putting women on a pedestal, which is patronising nonsense.[/quote']

So if a woman hits you as hard as she can, as your equal you would in turn hit her as hard as you can...o_O

fair's fair. If some stupid bint is willing to attack a complete stranger unprovoked then yeah why not. I really don't get this stupid fucking attitude about not hitting women. Lal la la "you're not a real man if you hit a woman" la la la " =they're weaker than us and we should protect them" la la la "just walk away" la la la. Get a fucking spine. Jesus.

The human race is the human race' date=' these days we're pretty much evenly matched, i mean how many people have seen some emo kid having the shit beat out of him by his girlfriend? If someone has the audacity to attack a random stranger, then i don't see the problem when they get put in their place. If everyone wants equality, they have to take the good with the bad. This stupid fucking bubble wrapped politically correct shithole we live in really pisses me off sometimes. Women shoud get a slap. Guys should get a slap. Children should definitley get a slap. Fucks sake.

Aaaaaargh.

P.S. The police..... ahahahahahahaha yeah. okay. whatever.

*guy whacks other guy in face*

"Excuse me kind sir. That was common assault. Please await the Police and your imminent detention"

"Okay then, squire."[/quote']

Ok, so try this, guy comes up to you in street, he's three feet taller than you has an eight inch forehead and his club like fists hang below his knees, oh and they are covered in the fresh blood of his previous victim, he gives you a couple of tentative jabs.....

You would tear into him like a terrier right....wrong....you would do everything in your power to avoid a kicking, run, hide, cry, beg, whatever it took, why ??? because you were scared.... you want to live, you dont like hospital food. But if that had been a girl.....:up:

What does that make you? tough? no it makes you a spineless piece of shit.

Men dont hit women, with very few extreme acceptions.

So if a woman hits you as hard as she can' date=' as your equal you would in turn hit her as hard as you can...o_O[/quote']

To be honest, you're in no position to be using the o_O smiley.

My view on the argument is this:

The first action to be taken by someone who is being attacked should be 1 of 2 things:

1. Move on, run away, whatever. Regardless of if it's a man or a women who is attacking you

2. If you can't get away from the situation, try you're best to stop the attacker (male or female) from doing any more (pinning them to the floor until they calm down for example)

However, if you have tried both of these and are still getting lumps taken out of you, then a quick jab to the mouth is totaly acceptable. Just don't go over board and become the attacker.

To be honest' date=' you're in no position to be using the o_O smiley.

My view on the argument is this:

The first action to be taken by someone who is being attacked should be 1 of 2 things:

1. Move on, run away, whatever. Regardless of if it's a man or a women who is attacking you

2. If you can't get away from the situation, try you're best to stop the attacker (male or female) from doing any more (pinning them to the floor until they calm down for example)

However, if you have tried both of these and are still getting lumps taken out of you, then a quick jab to the mouth is totaly acceptable. Just don't go over board and become the attacker.[/quote']

My post you just quoted was in fact a question????? to Jake not a statement of what I would do.....o_O o_O o_O

And I will use whatever smileys I fell are required thanks:popcorn:

My post you just quoted was in fact a question????? to Jake not a statement of what I would do.....o_O o_O o_O

And I will use whatever smileys I fell are required thanks:popcorn:

It's okay man, I'm not having a go or anything, I was just reffering to one of you're earlier posts :)

But yeah I agree with you about men hitting women - it's not right. It's just that sometimes it can't be avoided.

:cheers:

I'm a firm believer that if a girl hits a guy then he should hit her back, as for breaking her arm, well it's too late to start worrying about it now; shit happens in the heat of the moment. Being in more fights with guys than I'd care to remember, I have never been shocked to be punched back, I actually expect it and I have to say I would have little respect for any guy who didn't stick up for himself; being hit by a woman or not.

I'm a firm believer that if a girl hits a guy then he should hit her back' date=' as for breaking her arm, well it's too late to start worrying about it now; shit happens in the heat of the moment. Being in more fights with guys than I'd care to remember, I have never been shocked to be punched back, I actually expect it and I have to say I would have little respect for any guy who didn't stick up for himself; being hit by a woman or not.[/quote']

Ok he's an example, a girl is getting shoved around and screamed at in the face, being thrown about by a guy, and she punches him because she's terrified and trying to get him off of her, and it results in her getting held into a corner by her throat then punched in the face, would you say that the guy was acting in self defence?

Bullshit, you'd respect him because he hit her? Say he broke her jaw, you'd accept a "well its done now" for an apology? Fuck that. There is NO excuse for a girl to be hit by a guy unless it's a life or death experience. I'm not sayin he should take it but walking away works!

Guest neil ex

Most people here that are against hitting woman seem to be missing the point - the point being it's not ok to hit anyone. I tend to agree with Frosty Jack but I think if someone was trying to physically hurt me I would find it difficult not to want to hurt them back.

Ok he's an example' date=' a girl is getting shoved around and screamed at in the face, being thrown about by a guy, and she punches him because she's terrified and trying to get him off of her, and it results in her getting held into a corner by her throat then punched in the face, would you say that the guy was acting in self defence?

Bullshit, you'd respect him because he hit her? Say he broke her jaw, you'd accept a "well its done now" for an apology? Fuck that. There is NO excuse for a girl to be hit by a guy unless it's a life or death experience. I'm not sayin he should take it but walking away works![/quote']

if a guy shoves a girl, she should shove him back

if a girl shoves a guy, he should shove her back

if he hits her, she should hit him back

if she hits him, he should hit her back

if a guy shoves a girl' date=' she should shove him back

if a girl shoves a guy, he should shove her back

if he hits her, she should hit him back

if she hits him, he should hit her back[/quote']

so if she hits him, he should hit her back? Why not knock her out for good measure? What if her punch is weak, and his is lethal? "Hmm, well its labelled a punch each so I suppose thats ok....." whatever

and what if his punch is weak and her's is lethal?

unless she's a kickboxing champion this is unlikely in a "normal" scenario. Walking into a domestic violence scene, and there's a beaten wife lying on the floor, and she hit him first to get him off of her..what do you think? Oh right on mister, she deserved it?

unless she's a kickboxing champion this is unlikely in a "normal" scenario. Walking into a domestic violence scene' date=' and there's a beaten wife lying on the floor, and she hit him first to get him off of her..what do you think? Oh right on mister, she deserved it?[/quote']

Woman kills husband with fatal punch

A 43- year- old Cairo, Egypt, woman struck her husband, following a simple verbal quarrel, which rendered the man fatally incapacitated. When asked about his death by a health inspector, the woman said that her husband died of natural causes related to his bout with diabetes. When police received reports that neighbors had heard shouting before the man's death, they exhumed the body, and found that part of the nosebone had pierced the man's brain. The woman was detained and is standing trial for his murder.

and as for a lethal punch, you just have to know where to punch, it doesn't take much force.

and just i case you get bored, and what something to read

http://www.batteredmen.com/

If your not kidding your a moron

My tongue was indeed residing in my cheek slightly while I was typing that, but I do think that if a girl is trying to lay into you, you have the right to at least give her a good shove. Then if she persists, give her another shove. If she keeps trying to hit you, restrain her until she gives up and realises you're stronger than her and resistance is futile. If it turns out she's actually not that weak after all, it's sheer idiocy to not hit back, although I'd advise going for a non-face shot, ideally to the stomach to wind them. However, this is true for men AND women.

I don't see the point in just randomly starting on someone, but I don't see why you should have to run from someone who's hitting you either, unless you know you're not going to come out on top. What does that solve? They still think it's alright to hit people, and in fact they'll think they must be pretty hard to make someone run from them, so they'll do it again. However, show them that if they start on people randomly they're going to get a fucking surprise, and perhaps they'll see the error of their ways.

Ok he's an example' date=' a girl is getting shoved around and screamed at in the face, being thrown about by a guy, and she punches him because she's terrified and trying to get him off of her, and it results in her getting held into a corner by her throat then punched in the face, would you say that the guy was acting in self defence?

Bullshit, you'd respect him because he hit her? Say he broke her jaw, you'd accept a "well its done now" for an apology? Fuck that. There is NO excuse for a girl to be hit by a guy unless it's a life or death experience. I'm not sayin he should take it but walking away works![/quote']

those are special circumstances really though, not just a matter of some girl/guy starting on somone on the street for whatever reason, if someone came up to you, started on the usual 'what you lookin at' nonsense then whacked you, retaliation is to be expected

in your scenario he is using excessive force, what seems to be the general idea is that you hit back with whatever nescessary to defuse the situation, if you can get off with shoving them out the way then walking, do that, if they keep coming at you and need punched in the face or whatever, your situation the guy is using massively overpowering force against her, against any reasoning and completely uncalled for, if she had been laying into him and beating seven shades of shit against him, him pinning her against the wall seems like an accepatable way to attempt to end it (though not brutally punching in the face) to get her to calm down and stop

someone mentioned above a girl hitting a guy as hard as she can, if the guy is bigger he may very well be able to flatten her punching as hard as he can, he shouldnt though, if anything he should hit back with a similar force

firstly, people should look at other ways out of a situation, walking away, or restraingin somene until the calm down or whatever else, if someone hits you they are in the wrong with the law, but if you start hitting back and doing your best to floor them you are no better (morally or in the eyes of the law)

David

ask me this about a year ago and i would have disagreed with all comments saying its fine to hit women in any circumstance but ever since turning 18 and hitting the city centre at weekends and having restrained a women who attacked my girlfriend once after i let the bitch go she went completelty mental and laying into me after a few kicks and punches i relised wat was happening to me....i was gettin my ass kicked by a women, fair enough she was bigger than me and a good few years older.... so i threw a punch that landed square on her face and have not regretted it for one moment. since this event about a year ago i have tried to avoid contact with psychotic drunk women but if a women ever hit me u could bet i would hit back if i was suffering pain

This totally reminds me of one girl who starts on random guys outside moshulu, usually on friday nights, gets the attention of everyone around her who are waiting or hanging around for some reason. She then gets the guy who's by himself so wound up, plays on the fact that 'guys shouldn't hit girls' he ends up hurt because some other guy comes in about to see the first guy who's getting all this shit from a girl, squaring up to her. The innocent guy in all this who was at most going to get a kebab ends up getting a hiding while she's heading home laughing.

Just on pure principle. I'd hurt her in a second, and i'm sure she'll do it again when i'm in the mood to get involved. She cant do fuck all in a mosh pit but push only guys then back off, I know that for a fact. Which I know doesn't say much but I'm coming to the conclusion that its just penis-envy.

Girls who have this whole, 'guys shouldn't hit girls' point of view, wake up. Its gonna happen, in self defence, being provoked, in a mosh pit, I'm trying to cover all aspects but the point is, girls who play the simple 'guys shouldn't do this', one rule for one, and the same for everyone else. Learn a self defence if it worries you or gets to you that much.

Rant can soo easily go on and on but I think I've made my point.

Guest bluesxman
I dont agree' date=' I have avoided it for 50 years and 10 of those years I worked as a bouncer with ample opportunity and provocation.....[/quote']

A bouncer shouldn't use excessive methods regardless of whether they are dealing with men or women.