aberdeen-music

MMW vs Spike?

Hog

Like a one night only fight club where everyone signs a disclaimer saying they agree to fight for such amount of minutes or until a friend throws in the towel? :D

Id be up for that kicking some botty :rockon:

Well, hopefully the dj will play some tunes after MMW have played. We can all sit down, smoke cigars, roll up our sleeves and takes bets. :D

*Just recieved my Xmas card from Devin Townsend* (off to have a wank) :D

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman
*Just recieved my Xmas card from Devin Townsend* (off to have a wank) :D

Ha ha, I got one of those yesterday! - I only ever ordered 1 CD from his website as well! My girlfriend has now decided he is the nicest musician ever....

chances are, seeing as i'm the lead singer in MMW then ill be there. Nah you refuse to see the fact that if you like Mis Sig then you'd like MMW. This is because we aint metal remember...we are "emo." Oh, and because you know the members of MMW so therefore have a mental barrier straight away...BORING!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
chances are' date=' seeing as i'm the lead singer in MMW then ill be there. Nah you refuse to see the fact that if you like Mis Sig then you'd like MMW. This is because we aint metal remember...we are "emo." Oh, and because you know the members of MMW so therefore have a mental barrier straight away...BORING![/quote']

Unusual way to address someone who's putting you on a gig.

right ok...so if you like misery signals then you should basically like MMW.

come on that is fucking nonsense.

First off Misery Signals are fucking SHITE and sound nothing like you guys, second off, whos to say that just because they like metal means they should like your band? Thats like me saying you Pennywise so you must like Stayover, doesnt really make any sense does it?

come on that is fucking nonsense.

First off Misery Signals are fucking SHITE and sound nothing like you guys' date=' second off, whos to say that just because they like metal means they should like your band? Thats like me saying you Pennywise so you must like Stayover, doesnt really make any sense does it?[/quote']

Right ok...

Im not sure how much attention you pay then. I mean we are proud of the fact that there is alot of people that say that we have our own sound and dont have obvious reference points BUT im not sure how much you're listening if you cant hear some similarities between mmw and Misery Signals and tha fact remains that they are probably the biggest collective influence on MMW. We dont deliberatly set out to sound like them but I would say they are the closest band to us.

And sorry man, you're way off the mark...it's nothing like saying the pennywise thing. Nothing at all.

Guest five years

First off Misery Signals are fucking SHITE

First off you're so unutterably wrong it's funny. That's like saying stayover are fucking AWESOME...ya get me...;)

Thats like me saying you like Pennywise so you must like Stayover' date=' doesnt really make any sense does it?[/quote']

you're right, because i don't like either. wa-hey :D