aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
kirkt

don't go to Taste of Chaos

Guest Jake Wifebeater
cos it'll be shit.

What's Taste of Chaos? Sounds pretty teenybopper-ish.

What's Taste of Chaos? Sounds pretty teenybopper-ish.

It involves Funeral for a Friend AND My Mind's Weapon. You will hate it. I however will love it because I'm a teenybopper :D:love:

Guest Page 99

The guy from Rise Against is wearing a His Hero Is Gone t-shirt, perhaps there is some hope for these kids after all... :p

Guest Jake Wifebeater
The guy from Rise Against is wearing a His Hero Is Gone t-shirt' date=' perhaps there is some hope for these kids after all... [/quote']

I'll wager his label boss told him to do it, for "kudos" or something.

The guy from Rise Against is wearing a His Hero Is Gone t-shirt' date=' perhaps there is some hope for these kids after all... :p[/quote']

You certainly couldn't reasonably lump them in with your opinions of FFAF and suchlike. I'm sure certain people will though. Rise Against are a very credible band.

Guest Page 99
You certainly couldn't reasonably lump them in with your opinions of FFAF and suchlike. I'm sure certain people will though. Rise Against are a very credible band.

To be honest I can say or make asumptions about what band I like, just you can too.

When I said that I meant that perhaps the people who are into Rise Against may perhaps check out His Hero Is Gone, who are a far better band in my opinion and thus broaden their music taste rather than listening to quite bland 'hardcore'.

And yes I do lump them within that category, musicaly they are definatly not the same but to be honest I think they come across as contrived like the rest of the bands on that bill.

I like Rise Against. I dont know what they are doing on such a bill. They should be playing with bands like Strike Anywhere, Pipedown and other cool bands that have lyrics with a real message.

I like Rise Against. I dont know what they are doing on such a bill. They should be playing with bands like Strike Anywhere' date=' Pipedown and other cool bands that have lyrics with a real message.[/quote']

Well I think they're sellouts for going on this tour. :rolleyes:

I'm sure certain people will though. Rise Against are a very credible band.

That wasn't meant to sound nearly as stupid as it did, for the record.

Guest Page 99
I like Rise Against. I dont know what they are doing on such a bill. They should be playing with bands like Strike Anywhere, Pipedown and other cool bands that have lyrics with a real message

Fair enough, just never liked Rise Against as I said I thought they sounded contrived.

But I do like Strike Anywhere, though.

Guest Page 99
Well I think they're sellouts for going on this tour. :rolleyes:

Nah, they would to have had somthing to buy into first...

(possibly joking)

The guy from Rise Against is wearing a His Hero Is Gone t-shirt' date=' perhaps there is some hope for these kids after all... :p[/quote']

Meh, Jordan from New Found Glory beat him at wearing that shirt, years ago....

None of it tops the infamous David Beckham in a Crass t-shirt though.......although Matt Busted in an Anti-Pasti shirt comes close!

Guest Page 99
None of it tops the infamous David Beckham in a Crass t-shirt though.......

You're kidding... right?

as far as I'm aware, it was David AND Victoria Beckham in Crass shirts.

second we have Kyline Minogue in a diamond encrusted Motorhead shirt.

third we have Steve Jones (the welsh guy off T4) ina fucking White Zombie shirt.