aberdeen-music

News for Project: Ven-Hell

HeinzHines

If anyone is interested in our band i thought i may take this chance to tell a little news about what is going on in the heads of PVH at the moment.

After a million years we finally have a web-site...this is it right here...

Its pretty....and it leads me on to the next point...

Valentine Bitch is now a small record label set up by sir Gavin of Gavfest....

We are going to release an EP or mini album on this label pretty much as soon as possible (as in pretty much as soon as there is enough cash in the kitty, donations are welcomed)...after we do this then VB records will be fully operational with a Doris/Mavis release set straight after PVH. Then as time and money allows we will release other bands...i think mad al masamune chivers is lined up after PVH/Dm....but you get the idea...a bunch of Cd's will be out over the coming year with varied artists hopefully being added to the label as time and money allows....but i imagine our EP/Mini Album will be out sometime in the early new year....

Other stuff....

We have been off the main gigging circuit for a couple of months now (apart from gavfest) and we are almost ready to be back in action.....our set has grown over the last wee while and we had been trying a few new songs at our last couple of gigs....but we now have the new set ready to be unleashed fully....next point

Gigs Coming up:

Part Chimp & PVH

25th October @ Lemon Tree

Doors: 8pm(?)

Cost: 7.50

Part Chimp are an amazing live act....nothing is louder....incredbly brutal rock...check them out at...

www.myspace.com/partchimp

The Peppermints & PVH

31st October @ Tunnels (for Interesting Music Promotions)

Doors: 8pm(?)

Cost: 5

The Peppermints are a 3 piece girl trash rock band from the USA...they are running on Pandacide records...total insane style of music...have a listen....its total madness....

www.pandacide.com

If you are reading this and wondering who the fuck we are...

We have some old music kicking about the web @ www.myspace.com/projectvenhell

Isnt a totally good representation of what we sound like now so much...but still the same idea.

Anyway....thanks for reading if you did....

Hines

You should come to Glasgow and play' date=' if only for my personal benefit. Can't wait to hear some new recordings, I'll donate you my toy glockenspiel if you want.[/quote']

I'll take it....then sell it on e-bay for millions and get steve albini to produce our record....

We are looking into playing out of town more often aswell....so we will let you know...

Good to hear you Ven Hell guys are busy doing what you do best. :rockon: Nice site too' date=' daggers rock[/quote']

Making a racket will always be natural to us.....stabbing daggers is Gav's hobby :D

Cool' date=' might be getting a Popcorn Fiend 'band' up and going, so we should play together sometime, before I knock your lights out for selling my toy glockenspiel and having your album produced by Steve Albini.[/quote']

Sounds like a plan....and perhaps you could get the gig coverage in the Herald or whatever national newspaper you lord it up at!