aberdeen-music

Curl Up and Die

Fast Caz

from www.punknews.org

The members of Curl Up and Die have announced that they will be parting ways. The band provided no explanation, saying only that: 'After almost 7 years of being a band we have decided to call it quits. We want to say to everyone who has ever supported us in any way; thank you, this has truly been an amazing experience'."

my new fav band are Dropdead. they're not enw int the slightest' date=' but the fucking rule.

also Kakistocracy and 'Robot Has Werewolf Hand'.[/quote']

kielan got me into dropdead about 5 years ago, fucking ace.we were playing them and heresy far too loud on our final night at the flat with an almost out of control bonfire in the back garden burning coconut monkeys and tinfoil nazi armour.a fucking great night by anyones standards.

kielan got me into dropdead about 5 years ago' date=' fucking ace.we were playing them and heresy far too loud on our final night at the flat with an almost out of control bonfire in the back garden burning coconut monkeys and tinfoil nazi armour.a fucking great night by anyones standards.[/quote']wish I was there. in a gay Pink Floyd type of way. the crossed out split 5" is a hell of a note to go out on.