aberdeen-music

Worst Songs of 2005

Mouse

"I Predict a SODDING Riot"

ARGH!!! Damn it! Kaiser Chiefs are so annoying. I'm sure they could get away with just releasing a one song album, considering the fact that all of their songs seem to follow the exact same structure and style.

Fuck, why do people like them? And who are these "people" anyway? :D

Guest AmbientMood

I don't know the name of it, but the song I'm thinking features a couple of white rappers and couple of black 'uns too. They are surrounded by latin looking girls in bikinis and the main lyric is:

'Rock ya body mic check one two..'

Its really quite embarrasing to watch.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with Eminem' date=' I hate him! If you wanna be black then go smear yourself in chocolate! not rap - and badly at that![/quote']

Don't be so shallow. Eminem happens to have tapped into a predominanty black music style. Why don't you say the same about Elvis, who effectively tapped into the Blues side of music and burst onto the set more so than Eminem?

Damn it! Boy gone taken my corn.

Maybe you could do it yourself when you're finished Evacuating Heaven?

That has to be a metal band...

Nah' date=' more of a collaboration between a three-legged donkey, a prancing german midget, and a retarded hill-billy on the jug*.

Who'd have thought that such odd grouping could create such beautiful, soulful songs...

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Fuck it, I'll jump on the band-waggon and say that "bad day" by guy who sounds suspiciously like that Blunt bastard.

*facts may not be true