aberdeen-music

Favourite Anime Movies?

Alkaline

anime shows arent my thing but i cant help but love samurai champloo and azumanga daioh

thats all for now

Yay! Azumanga is just the best thing, it's so bizarre. You should try and find the manga of Yotsubo&!, it's by the same guy and has a wee girl who looks like Chiyo-Chan but with green hair.

Movie wise:-

Perfect Blue

The Grave of The Fireflies

Spirited Away

The Cat Returns

Kiki's Delivery Service

Uh..anything by Studio Ghibli is pretty great although most have quite similar themes and stuff.

Yay! Azumanga is just the best thing' date=' it's so bizarre. You should try and find the manga of Yotsubo&!, it's by the same guy and has a wee girl who looks like Chiyo-Chan but with green hair.

Movie wise:-

Perfect Blue

The Grave of The Fireflies

Spirited Away

The Cat Returns

Kiki's Delivery Service

Uh..anything by Studio Ghibli is pretty great although most have quite similar themes and stuff.[/quote']

i have it

another good series is cromarie high

There is new Guyver? Hello??

I've been watching Guyver since I was in Primary School! It's just so fucking awesome! I really should hunt down those videos on eBay' date=' or maybe someones put them on DVD to buy![/quote']

There is new Guyver??? This I MUST look into!

Andy

get in contact with me over msn and I can give both of you all the info you'll need on the new series,and guyver in general.