aberdeen-music

Halloween @ Moshulu

Rass

it occurs to me that as we can expect to see half of deadloss arrive from edinburgh at about 6.55pm (possibly a little tired from a hard days work and the previous nights gig in inverness)' date=' we won't be requiring a soundcheck for this one. just turn everything to full, that ought to do it. :)[/quote']

Isn't that the norm? ;)

Looking forward to this muchos!

• 3 weeks later...

This is tonight dudes, shaping up to be utterly awesome.

Black Atom/Radio Lucifer/Hot Mangu/Deadloss Superstar, plus Obedience School Ladies, the Fudge Lovlies compering and hopefully some games and sweets for all!

Doors 6.30, first act 7.

4.50 on the door, worth the entry fee alone just to witness Sandy-Gu's red frilly shirt imho.

hell yeah,that was awesome,weldone everyone who played.was the first time iv seen Deadloss and i must say i like what i heard and the new hotmangu stuff was awesome,radio lucifer were rockin,really enjoyed them and black atom were deffening(in a good way)my ears are still ringing,plus i like the thing that was goin on with god gave rock and roll with everyone on stage,brought a tear to my eye,haha.weldone and happy halloween :rockon: