aberdeen-music

moby at the radio 2 thing

Noir

quite superb.

thoroughly thought he was good. only because of his kick as token lady singer though.

he wasn't as swell as natalie though' date=' totally wasn't expecting her to do wrong impression, and although it wasn't that day it was still quite fantastic.[/quote']

Amy Sawers played The Tunnels on friday night, her voice is soo good, makes Natalie sound postively average.........

Amy Sawers played The Tunnels on friday night' date=' her voice is soo good, makes Natalie sound postively average.........[/quote']

That's a matter of opinion surely, I've heard both live several times and easily prefer Natalie's stuff to Amy's. I've never been able to get into Amy's stuff and I ususally like female vocalists, I find her stuff average, but as I said, it's all a matter of opinion :)

Cheers

Stuart

That's a matter of opinion surely' date=' I've heard both live several times and easily prefer Natalie's stuff to Amy's. I've never been able to get into Amy's stuff and I ususally like female vocalists, I find her stuff average, but as I said, it's all a matter of opinion :)

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

i was talking about her voice range...........

i was talking about her voice range...........

But Mariah Carey has a great vocal range, theres more to it sometimes than vocal range.

An artist should be judged on stage performance/visual impact/songs/etc I wasnt sure what the point of you commenting on that was, the people that went to see Natalie went because of the songs, the look etc, not just for the vocal range. Does Amy's music have a lot in common with Natalie that theres a if you like... then you'll also like... never seemed that way to me.

Cheers

Stuart

Moby was AMAZIN! Thoroughly enjoyed him although I didn't expect to.Covers were superb.I was surprised how good he is on guitar!Made it sweet that I got 1 of his plectrums and set-list and my girlfriend got a drumstick.

Other 3 acts were great too went initially for Hard-Fi who didn't disappoint.Can't wait to see them at Moshulu! Ben Lee and Natalie Imbruglia were really good too.Surprised me.

Quite simply, well worth the wait on the phone!