aberdeen-music

your memories of the FUDGE AWARDS 2004 are required!

The Ghost Of Fudge

as i have very few :)

i'm going to start writing the fudge awards piece. remember any classic fudge moments of good acceptance speeches?

here's what i remember...

1. fudge invading the stage during the last stacatto set song to provide 'handclaps' and grin at the drummer.

2. big bad throwing kris watson's most fightable awards into the sheep pen (VIP area), who promoptly threw it back.

3. those road hoardings keeping the riffraff out of the sheep pen. genius, and looked very 'fudge'.

4. i believe maxi orwell fell on his arse while rocking the house?

5. and mart deadloss chipped a tooth on the mic? how very much like his normal stage persona :)

6. we overran by an hour or so! well done us. still, probably not entirely unexpected, eh?

7. ...... please continue this list for me .... anything you thought deserves a mention and should be recorded for prosperity in our write up .... ???????????????

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

1. Arriving late by two hours yet not missing any awards

2. The tasty food which the VIp tables got served, I wish I'd had more of a chance to sample some of the tasty looking dishes.

3. The awards going to people and bands I like in most categories.

4. Dancing with people who didn't know who the fuck I was.

5. Singing all of 'Wanted Dead Or Alive' on the dancefloor

6. The fight in the kebab shop afterwards (Ask Craig Fudge, he was there)

7. Getting a taxi when walking home in sub zero temperatures seemed like the only option.

1. my hangover

2. greig announcing eric euan as best band and neither myself or anyone else who knows him believing him whatsoever until the eric euan logo appeared behind him. happiness.

3. marcus being so proud of his smooth white suit until someone pointed out he looked like john travolta

4. rob dedalus' ace shoes

chris winning 3 awards including most shaggable male and proving once and for all that my taste in men ain't too shabby.

wearing my manolos and being happy that i was able to walk in them.

proudly and drunkenly announcing to all and sundry that i was gonna make chris wear his 'most shaggable' crown in bed.

flik buying denise and i lots of booze at air guitar.

rocking out to almost every song at air guitar.

asking bri fudge if his ridiculously long sporran was overcompensating for something and then lifting up his kilt for proof.

chris and onlynik pinching neil's and nikki doorgirl's cameras and secretly photographing their genitals at the table during dave stewart's speech.

Originally posted by Hardcore Mel:

chris winning 3 awards including most shaggable male and proving once and for all that my taste in men ain't too shabby.

wearing my manolos and being happy that i was able to walk in them.

proudly and drunkenly announcing to all and sundry that i was gonna make chris wear his 'most shaggable' crown in bed.

flik buying denise and i lots of booze at air guitar.

rocking out to almost every song at air guitar.

asking bri fudge if his ridiculously long sporran was overcompensating for something and then lifting up his kilt for proof.

chris and onlynik pinching neil's and nikki doorgirl's cameras and secretly photographing their genitals at the table during dave stewart's speech.

^the last 2 made me giggle...

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

wait til you see the photo of the most shaggable male and the most shaggable females. i'm sure it'll be great.

I'm afraid, very afraid...

i think i chose a good time to join the rebel jellybeans, dontcha think?! lol...

and thanks for fudge for remembering that i did the drinking competition... "by the way, this girl can drink"... :O ... what a thing to b famous for...

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by hopelessly_blonde:

I'm afraid, very afraid...

i think i chose a good time to join the rebel jellybeans, dontcha think?! lol...

and thanks for fudge for remembering that i did the drinking competition... "by the way, this girl can drink"... :O ... what a thing to b famous for...

ah, it all makes sense, i spoke to you

ah!:dunce:

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

2. big bad throwing kris watson's most fightable awards into the sheep pen (VIP area), who promoptly threw it back.

4. i believe maxi orwell fell on his arse while rocking the house?

that award hit dan atom/loaded in the head! could see that one coming a mile off.

and im surprised maxi didnt pass out. maybe it was too early for that.

i liked the complete destruction of the partition by the sidca table. ah much abuse... flowing like the booze.