aberdeen-music

Instant Autumn - just add water!!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Autumn kicks so much fucking ass that it makes me want to brutally murder a child

1. It's cold - keeps you on your toes

2. Girls look great in Autumn fashion, if they have a fucking clue how to dress that is

3. Autumn fashion is great - some fantastic pieces have caught my eye recently.

4. Freshers week - lots of retards go out to party for a week. pity i'm a workin' man who has to pay his dues and his taxes!

What exactly is the 'autumn fashion' this year? I simply must stay up to date :rolleyes:

Autumn is great because I can start wearing my gorgeous winter coat and stomp through piles of leaves kicking them everywhere. Also my birthday is in there somewhere (autumn, not the pile of leaves). And uni starts which means free money in the form of a bursary, whee! :D

Yeah Primark is way ahead of other shops when it comes to what amazing. I bought gorgeous shorts from there back in march (albeit a bit too cold to wear them then!) and it took another three months to find nice ones in Topshop et al.

Also, I've had a blue military style jacket from Primark for months because I am so utterly fucking cutting edge.

I like autumn for about 3 days, then I hate it until the sun comes out again.