aberdeen-music

Hot Mangu, Element 106, Weeping Jesus

Hog

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt trying to be funny' date=' if your gonna make a stupid post then i felt i should join in.

No 'Weeping Jesus' are not a real band, they are pretend.[/quote']

didnt it concern you a bit that making 'yer maw' jokes could cause offense to a total stranger? what if my mum was dying of cancer? what if i was some random who didnt differentiate between the internet and real life in terms of insults? the mind boggles!

the reason i ask if 'weeping jesus' (terrible, terrible name btw) is a real band is because a few folks reckoned you were one of those made up bands that go about, pretending to be a real band.

good luck!

Guest Gregor Ascension
didnt it concern you a bit that making 'yer maw' jokes could cause offense to a total stranger? what if my mum was dying of cancer? what if i was some random who didnt differentiate between the internet and real life in terms of insults? the mind boggles!

the reason i ask if 'weeping jesus' (terrible' date=' terrible name btw) is a real band is because a few folks reckoned you were one of those made up bands that go about, pretending to be a real band.

good luck![/quote']

could you look anymore like a twat? GET A LIFE.

i'd go for hot mangu' date=' who are fucking ace nowadays, but i wouldnt bother with element 106, who will likely be blown off the fucking stage.embarrasingly bad metal.[/quote']

Element 106 are an ace metal band, cool riffs/songs awesome vocal style!

Your question about Weeping Jesus being a 'real' band or not is pretty vague and doesn't make sense.....If we weren't a 'real' band how could we have played this gig? (and the many other gigs before this?) how could we record a CD?

EDIT: maybe your confused with Rectal Holocaust. We are not 'real' yet. We have riffs but we havn't yet played together or recorded.

the reason i ask if 'weeping jesus' (terrible' date=' terrible name btw) is a real band is because a few folks reckoned you were one of those made up bands that go about, pretending to be a real band.

good luck![/quote']

Ok did you not just try and offend Element?

No i dont give a shit if i offended you, if i did i wouldnt of made the post. You seem awfull concerned if Weeping Jesus are a real band or not, it would seem you care more about what other people say about us than we do...

Your a dumbass

Good luck!

Ok did you not just try and offend Element?

No i dont give a shit if i offended you' date=' if i did i wouldnt of made the post. You seem awfull concerned if Weeping Jesus are a real band or not, it would seem you care more about what other people say about us than we do...

Your a dumbass

Good luck![/quote']

trust me, you didnt offend me in the slightest, my mum isnt dying.i have no concerns about your band either, other than if you are a real band or not.do you play live?i'd love to come see you.

trust me' date=' you didnt offend me in the slightest, my mum isnt dying.i have no concerns about your band either, other than if you are a real band or not.do you play live?i'd love to come see you.[/quote']

Hey man, i wouldn't worry so much, it's time the green eyed monster left the building. Come on now steve maybe you'll get back into a real band one day. lol!! You and Baz really are two peas in a pod, not any old peas - asda smartprice would about do it! or maybe LIDL? Ideas folks? :rockon:

Hey man' date=' i wouldn't worry so much, it's time the green eyed monster left the building. Come on now steve maybe you'll get back into a real band one day. lol!! You and Baz really are two peas in a pod, not any old peas - asda smartprice would about do it! or maybe LIDL? Ideas folks? :rockon:[/quote']

powerful words.i am humbled.sorry you all got so upset that i thought you were awful, i'll try to enjoy your set more next time.if only you could get feedback from that one person that was watching, he'd readdress the balance in this thread perfectly.

if you were a type of vegetable, you'd be one that slivers, drools and bangs its head against the yellow bus window.

happy birthday btw.

Hey man' date=' i wouldn't worry so much, it's time the green eyed monster left the building. Come on now steve maybe you'll get back into a real band one day. lol!! You and Baz really are two peas in a pod, not any old peas - asda smartprice would about do it! or maybe LIDL? Ideas folks? :rockon:[/quote']

Hmmm i'm an Asdaprice Pea? that's a new one. It's interesting though, i'd gladly tell you how crap your band is to your face. Would you insult me to mine? I find it difficult to take offence at being called a pea.. Not sure how to take it.

Why did you feel like dragging me into this anyway?