aberdeen-music

KEF saturday! who's coming???

KEF Saturday 10/09/05

If your into Tool or HARDCORE METAL, come to kef this saturday for a gig to remember. Killswitch Engage/T r i V i u m style band ' E n r a P t u r E ' playing killswitch covers as well as their own unique hardcore metal originals! Also Tool cover band ' uSeFuL IdIoT ' will be pumping pure tool coverage including "Eulogy" and "The Grudge."

This will honestly be AWESOME!!!

Metal Heads will be given one hell of a metal fix!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your into Tool or HARDCORE METAL' date=' come to kef this saturday for a gig to remember. Killswitch Engage/T r i V i u m style band ' E n r a P t u r E ' playing killswitch covers as well as their own unique hardcore metal originals! Also Tool cover band ' uSeFuL IdIoT ' will be pumping pure tool coverage including "Eulogy" and "The Grudge."

This will honestly be AWESOME!!!

Metal Heads will be given one hell of a metal fix![/quote']

you seem to be suffering from mild S.O.M./identity disease...

Yeah ive only ever mentioned it in the gig discussion forum but we ( -- E n r a P t u r E --) are a hardcore metal band who cover killswitch engage and play originals similar to that of killswitch and Trivium. It will be ace man!

Useful IdIoT are a TooL cover band and to be honest ive never heard of ocean angels myself either!

tomorrow is too late???

Okay guys im sorry, i really dont wanna start an argument. KEF paul doesnt promote gigs on here as u all prob know so im just trying to ensure the word gets out! Theres already a large number of people coming but i want it to be packed out! ...and who ever said we would, no doubt, cover killswitch badly would eat their fuckin words if they hear us! not being big headed but its one thing we can do damn well!!!

By this he means you as at Kef you have to do your own promotion.

Lord, give me strength...

So not only do you have to pay for your own promotion, but you get shafted as far as "fair payment" goes AND you have to pay to use the drums.

no wonder the only local bands playing there these days are bands who don't know any better :angel:

Could i don't know you nor do i want to but give this guy a break.

Ohhh no his band aren't playing covers are they ?

This guy is obviously playing these covers wit his band as they obviously enjoy playing it.

From what i know they are very new to the "scene" so let them learn the way on there own without your bickering.

I doubt very much you would say fuck all to them in person