aberdeen-music

passed out...

Linzi

when someone passes out (through drunkeness)' date=' whats the best way to bring them round, suggestions very much welcomed...[/quote']

Why would you want to bring them round?

Here are some better ideas:

1) Peel a banana and slide it down into their underpants. When they wake up they'll think they've shat themselves.

2) Ditto but use a Cadbury's Flake.

3) Get 2 broom handles and slide 1 down their left sleeve and into their right toruser leg, and the other down their right sleeve and into their left trouser leg.

4) Get and condom and fill it full of cream then carefully insert into their anus.

5) This is my favourite. I saw this done once by a group of guys in the bar. It's the grossest thing ever though. They propped him up in a chair, then asked me for a shot of coconut cream, and splattered it round his mouth. Next (and I had to avert my eyes because this was so obscene), 3 of them took out their ****s and held them up to his mouth, whilst the fouth one took close up photos... which I'm guessing wound up on the Internet. Yuck!

Hope this helps.

5) This is my favourite. I saw this done once by a group of guys in the bar. It's the grossest thing ever though. They propped him up in a chair' date=' then asked me for a shot of coconut cream, and splattered it round his mouth. Next (and I had to avert my eyes because this was so obscene), 3 of them took out their ****s and held them up to his mouth, whilst the fouth one took close up photos... which I'm guessing wound up on the Internet. Yuck!

[/quote']

Ahahahahahaha

That's fucking awesome.

We did number 4 to someone once. It was never discussed by the victim again....

:D

Ahahahahahaha

That's fucking awesome.

We did number 4 to someone once. It was never discussed by the victim again....

:D

In fact come to think about it they might have takent he photos using the unconcious dudes phone, then put it back in his pocket. So while this is still just plain wrong, I guess it sort of makes it OK then.

this one was so good I sent it round to all the band and friends....then thought

crap.....I have to make sure to never, never pass out around them now!!!

:cheers:

Why would you want to bring them round?

Here are some better ideas:

1) Peel a banana and slide it down into their underpants. When they wake up they'll think they've shat themselves.

2) Ditto but use a Cadbury's Flake.

3) Get 2 broom handles and slide 1 down their left sleeve and into their right toruser leg' date=' and the other down their right sleeve and into their left trouser leg.

4) Get and condom and fill it full of cream then carefully insert into their anus.

5) This is my favourite. I saw this done once by a group of guys in the bar. It's the grossest thing ever though. They propped him up in a chair, then asked me for a shot of coconut cream, and splattered it round his mouth. Next (and I had to avert my eyes because this was so obscene), 3 of them took out their ****s and held them up to his mouth, whilst the fouth one took close up photos... which I'm guessing wound up on the Internet. Yuck!

Hope this helps.[/quote']

I remember a while back in the Moorings' date=' some idiot invaded our table and eventually he passed out.

His denim jacket was then drawn on with black marker pen to the tune of a massive swastika and "Nazi's Rule" or something.

He was then woken up and sent on his way. We've never seen him since.....[/quote']

No the marker pen was used to draw all over his face and bald head with stuff like "insert cock here --->" and other nastys. Someone drew a big swastika on his forehead. People were giving him Nazi salutes which upset him because he... well he doesn't like nazis! So he stormed off in a huff and threw on his denim jacket...

...which had a massive shiny silver swastika made out of gaffa tape and 12" in diameter stuck to the back.

He's my friend, err well ex-friend now. His name is Postman James.

Doubtless some humour challenged wanker going to post on this thread giving us all grief for making light of the slaughter of millions of people at the hands of Hitler blah blah blah. I can feel it in my water.

3) Get 2 broom handles and slide 1 down their left sleeve and into their right toruser leg' date=' and the other down their right sleeve and into their left trouser leg.[/quote']

Fantastic - i love that one - definately gona try it oneday.....

So has Adam regained conciousnes yet... or is there still time for Alkaline and me to *cough* come round with a bottle of coconut cream and a camera?

and yeah he's awake again - know whats so damn annoying? - he doesnt ever get a hangover! im hungover to fuck and im meant to be working in 2 hours! :(