aberdeen-music

Liverpool V Chelsea

Guest Bob Double Jack

Man U have a pretty easy group. Rangers have Artmedia and Inter' date=' so they'll be out before Christmas then.

Arsenal have a team called Thun in their group, which would have had comedic possibilities if they were paired with Rangers...sadly, these things never quite work out...[/quote']

Hopefully they will be paired in the uefa when both teams get humped :D

rangers will beat bratislava in both legs.does no one remember the humping celtic gave them at celtic park even after celtics humping.i think this is the season where we are gonna go through.rangers should be encouraged to do something in the champions league after celtic humiliating themselves.

Guest Bob Double Jack
I hope those boring scouse bastards get hammered. I consider then completely dull and everytime i see them getting beat i consider it a victory to real football teams. I wouldnt watch that shit for free. I will always be a don and proud of it

boring scouse bastards who came back from 3-0 down in the European Cup Final to win. The Dons who can't even beat Kilmarnock AT HOME. So you would pay to watch the Dons but not liverpool? Real football contains the art of defending AND attacking. If you can't defend, you'll end up like newcastle circa 1995 - 1997. Winning absolutely fuck all, but being everyones favourite second team, cos they beat Man Utd 5-0 once.

People seem to forget the art of defending when it comes to speaking about football, generally people who know shag all about it.

Correctme if I am wrong, but 3 of the best players in the CHampions League last year were John Terry, Jamie Carragher and Petr Cech. All defenders.

Arsenal had Thierry Henry, but he was defended out of many games in Europe.

I am a dons fan by the way, but we are pretty hoop. Unless we beat rangers, and then we all go into hysterics for a week til we get thumped by some shower of talentless shit the following week to knock us back to earth.

Also, i can be seen plying my dismal talents at left back for Shirlaws FC - Sunday Welfare League Division Champions. I am really shit at football.

:D

as long as chelsea get shafted by as many teams as possible I don't really mind who gets into the later stages. Doubt it'll be Rangers, they've already got their qualification money...

oh and the official best players of the Champions League last year were Petr Cech, John Terry, Steven Gerrard (MVP), Kaka and Ronaldhino, just in case anyone was wondering :D

Jealousy will get you nowhere' date=' dear Hines... We also won the cup for the 5th time in case you never heard... We get to keep it! Where is the one at Old Trafford? You'd better tell me or I'll be looking for a long time... :p[/quote']

We think its unfair to win the trophy too much....we like to let other teams have a chance!

This year....we might get to the semis.....maybe the final....i think we look a good team for the first time in a while....

boring scouse bastards who came back from 3-0 down in the European Cup Final to win. The Dons who can't even beat Kilmarnock AT HOME. So you would pay to watch the Dons but not liverpool? Real football contains the art of defending AND attacking. If you can't defend' date=' you'll end up like newcastle circa 1995 - 1997. Winning absolutely fuck all, but being everyones favourite second team, cos they beat Man Utd 5-0 once.

People seem to forget the art of defending when it comes to speaking about football, generally people who know shag all about it.

Correctme if I am wrong, but 3 of the best players in the CHampions League last year were John Terry, Jamie Carragher and Petr Cech. All defenders.

Arsenal had Thierry Henry, but he was defended out of many games in Europe.

I am a dons fan by the way, but we are pretty hoop. Unless we beat rangers, and then we all go into hysterics for a week til we get thumped by some shower of talentless shit the following week to knock us back to earth.

Also, i can be seen plying my dismal talents at left back for Shirlaws FC - Sunday Welfare League Division Champions. I am really shit at football.

:D[/quote']

The 3-0 game is a one off, that doesnt reflect their season as a whole. If you knew about benitez as a manager then you'de know his valencia team had the same dull spectacle, but

you don't, so there.

You reffer to the kilmarnock game as a comparison but yet again you fail to realise that aberdeen attacked far more in that game than liverpool would do generally. Aberdeen did not sit back like those boring scousers do. When have aberdeen ever employed one up front like liverpool? Never. Football is entertainment. Liverpool are not. Benitez will never change his style because he would get found out otherwise.

I have been a dons fan for over 10 years and goto the games. The only reason aberdeen struggle against teams like killmarnock are because they really struggle against teams that defend in numbers and get men behind the ball. This rangers fantasy of aberdeen playing only 4 times a season is complete shit as the bigger teams like rangers or celtic do attack and thus this makes aberdeen look a better team

i have been to many a aberdeen game and i am yet to witness much actual football being played.the pitch at pittodrie is too small and gives players absaloutely no time on the ball and so the game is at a 100 miles a hour and just players being closed down repeatedly.poor team in a poor stadium.