aberdeen-music

drum lessons

shaun

why so cheap?

Because its done through the Tilly Youth Project who cover the cost of renting a room in the school and paying Japo's wage....and then subsidise a low cost to tilly folks age 14-25....although it has been known for people outwith this age bracket and catchment area to use the services...our band used to practice there twice a week when we were 12 up till we were about 19/20, and between the three of us it cost us a total of 6 for 6 hours a week....I fucking shit my pants the first time I practiced at captain toms and saw the bill! :D

Archer Kemp is a fantastic drummer and teacher. He's not cheap' date=' but then nothing good ever is. Probably 25/hr or thereabouts these days.[/quote']

I know! I miss Archer, he taught me for about a year until I.. gave up .. or something.

If you're not going for anything too high price-wise, Shaun, then I wouldn't go for him. But if it's QUALITY, then that's another story.

• 5 years later...