aberdeen-music

Gavfest 2: Party monster - on reflection

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

PPS A Gavfest CD? Tell me more. CDs are ace.

Tis a wonderful VCD by Mike....has PVH...Filthpact....loads of fucking about and yourself on it....it was your last song and its captured wonderfully....(there is also a moment in the filthpact footage where i whisper something into your ear....i dont know what....but i bet it was cringeworthy....it looked cringe a cringeworthy moment!)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis a wonderful VCD by Mike....has PVH...Filthpact....loads of fucking about and yourself on it....it was your last song and its captured wonderfully....(there is also a moment in the filthpact footage where i whisper something into your ear....i dont know what....but i bet it was cringeworthy....it looked cringe a cringeworthy moment!)

All I remember of Filthpact is being obsessed with wondering whether their drummer was the same guy who organised the punk gigs at Drakes back in the days of yore, because he looked much younger on stage, if it was. At my stage of drunkenness, the idea had taken on a Hawkings-like level of complexity. Anything that jogs the memory must be welcomed, I guess...

All I remember of Filthpact is being obsessed with wondering whether their drummer was the same guy who organised the punk gigs at Drakes back in the days of yore' date=' because he looked much younger on stage, if it was. At my stage of drunkenness, the idea had taken on a Hawkings-like level of complexity. Anything that jogs the memory must be welcomed, I guess...[/quote']

Its the same guy!

Its the same guy!

I thought so, I swear that he looked about 20 years younger when he was onstage at that point (I'd had a lot of wine by this point), and I'd become almost obsessed about whether or not it was him... hopefully he was too engaged in the performance to notice me staring at him in some weird, psychotic way.

I thought so' date=' I swear that he looked about 20 years younger when he was onstage at that point (I'd had a lot of wine by this point), and I'd become almost obsessed about whether or not it was him... hopefully he was too engaged in the performance to notice me staring at him in some weird, psychotic way.[/quote']

Haha i wouldn't worry mate, i'll pass on the compliments though!