aberdeen-music

Magners Cider

kirkt

Magners is pretty nice, but with ice i just think it tastes like Addlestones, but not quite as sharp. Addlestones would be the greatest cider to be sampled in any Aberdeen bar, although all my mates thinks it just smells - and tastes- like farts. Magners straight from the bottle is nicer, as it doesn't get watered down. Still doesn't beat a Strongbow + Blackcurrant!

That's right... I went there.

westons vintage is what you want

I'm yet to sample this yet. My next trip to the justice mill I shall though although Bobby told me it wasnt so good. And he drinks olde english so i trust his judgement. old english and olde rosie should be on the taps of every pub. magners seems like a yuppie drink to me. far too sweet, if i wanted something like that id drink merrydown.

Guest onlynik
anyone else think this is the most overrated drink ever? i think its horrible' date=' id rather drink olde english or scrumpy jack anyday...[/quote']

Yes, god I had a bottle of it the other day, just to try, frankly I'll never touch it again, give me a nice strogbow anyday, even a Woodpecker is better than that watery weak pish water.