aberdeen-music

Tonight's football

NARC

how the heck james and douglas can be classed as international standard baffles me! james in particular has always been shit, his woeful keeping on wednesday should persuade sven to drop him once and for all but i bet he still gets in the squad! mind u if i had my way i'd pack the boring swede all the way back to sweden....

Whoa, James wasn't too bad early on in his Liverpool career, but he suffered the classic Liverpool keeper thing where they allofasudden become the most mistake prone keeper in the land. Jerzy Dudek being the latest victim. Mark my words, Pepe Reina will have an outstanding debut season, and then next season become a Grade A numpty.

Whoa' date=' James wasn't too bad early on in his Liverpool career, but he suffered the classic Liverpool keeper thing where they allofasudden become the most mistake prone keeper in the land. Jerzy Dudek being the latest victim. Mark my words, Pepe Reina will have an outstanding debut season, and then next season become a Grade A numpty.[/quote']

whilst james is a nae bad shot stopper at times, his positioning is dreadful and i'll give him credit, his ball fumbling skills are amongst the best in the premiership.

as for the liverpool thing, i see your point - i blame bruce grobbelaar, he started the trend!

James is a quality goalkeeper, he's one of the best shot stoppers, he's improved his cathcing no end, and he commands his area. He's explained why he peformed badly

I felt pretty stupid after asserting to everyone present (my mum and dad) that Scotland would cruise the 2nd half after bringing on Anderson, Sevie and Douglas. Douglas was responsible, not the other two. I was a goalkeeper, and I can assure you that catching a ball while diving is alot easier than it looks