aberdeen-music

If your partner/bf/gf/wife/husband cheated on you

Hog

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's utter shite. Getting upset because your partner is out without you and turning to other people for a kiss or snog is petty? No.

You're right, chain them to the wall, they're not to venture out on their own. I'm sorry if I don't think a kiss is an automatic kill in a relationship, though if it was recurring thing then thats different.

im sure he doesnt mean to say chain them to a wall. They can do what they want. But a kiss is an intimate act, i dont go around snogging my mates. There are certain things, when in a relationship, should only be donw with your partner, and kissing (And we're not talking just simple close mouthed on the lips or a peck on the cheek) is one such thing.

im sure he doesnt mean to say chain them to a wall. They can do what they want. But a kiss is an intimate act' date=' i dont go around snogging my mates. There are certain things, when in a relationship, should only be donw with your partner, and kissing (And we're not talking just simple close mouthed on the lips or a peck on the cheek) is one such thing.[/quote']

I'm not saying it is acceptable but it is not the automatic death siren of a relationship.

yeah your right its not. But its like an early warning signal. if you are in a relationship you shouldnt want or need to snog other people. it could show that you are not happy with your partner. And that shows ther is a problem which needs to be addressed.

Just finished reading "Boiling a Frog" after "Quite Ugly One Morning" and "Country of the Blind" addresses the subject of cheating. And it kinda says things i've never thought about. You should read it. it's good.

but then again that depends on your personal taste. You might hate it.

You're right' date=' chain them to the wall, they're not to venture out on their own. I'm sorry if I don't think a kiss is an automatic kill in a relationship, though if it was recurring thing then thats different.[/quote']

There's a massive difference in not letting a partner our of your site and getting upset/angry when they go and snog with someone else. I think it was fairly obvious I wasn't suggesting chaining them to a wall. I was however pointing out that getting angry with your partner if something like that happens is in now way petty. It's daft to say it is.