aberdeen-music

friends reunited

catherine

i was bored and went on this site for a browse and was surprised. i only left school last summer and from my year there are so many people from my year already on it.

kinda isnt the point of it seeing how i still see most of them but i found my old best friend from primary school on it.

I hated school, and 90% of the tossers in it (skater in Lossie, ah, that'll be me singled out for bullying then).

and all the "good friends" I had in school, left in 4th year, and stopped speaking to the peeps who stayed on in school (squares). They are still earing the same money fitting carpets as they did 15 years ago. (only their kids are now 15 and a massive drain on their income..ho ho).

not that I am bitter about school...

I had someone ask me to go to a reunion ?...

i'd rather gouge my eyes out and replace them with a pickled egg and onion while eating maggoty meat and pissing on an industrial strength electric fence.

I'm with lepeep, I hated school: imagine having to be a working-class Aberdeenshire lad packed off to an English boarding school because your parents thought you'd get a better education?

Most of the tossers there are now either in the City, in the Tory party, or...fittingly, in jail.

Nice to know I'm actually doing better than most of them, deliberately.

Weird, coz I loved school. Except all the little annoying neds in the younger years. That was the downside, once you hit 6th year you finally realised how old you were in comparison to the rest of them. Though 6th year was the best year for me. I had so much fun and achieved most of the grades I wanted at the same time