aberdeen-music

the OFFICAL FUDGE AWARDS RUMOURS thread

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest stuartmaxwell

i heard that that there are going to be pole dancers from bugsy browns making an appearence and showing ther useless fuckwits who cant pole dance how its done

watch out for the slug trails people

bet eric euan dont win best rock act, when they are by far the best rock act,

the best democracy mates can buy

i also heard that brian will be dishing out syphallis to any girls interested

I heard that due to a leak from one of the voters, bootlegged versions of Aberdeen bands had been found on the internet.

I heard that Brian was going to bare (or it could have been 'be') a right tit at the awards.

And if the rumours are to be believed, the Fudge Boys have awarded themselves 'lifetime acheivement award' for the time they both successfully tied their own shoelaces.

Is it possible that the word on the street is correct, that Bond*age has been usurped from best club night?

some unofficial fudge award rumours.....

brian and craig will simulate an act of sexual nature on the stage involving empty bottles of vodka and a cardboard cutout of denim boogie rock experts status quo

zombie munch will win 'most punchable person' award and will promptly invite the entire audience to 'come and have a go if you think your hard enough'

the most shaggable female award will be won by a goat

special guest for the night will be frank gilfeather who will duet with the gloria flaw on a version of kelly maries (no not her from river city but some late 70's disco bird) 'feels like im in love'

members of sidca will stay sober

i heard the dance floor is going to be covered in sand. its purpose is twofold. firstly, when all the emo stars start gushing whilst accepting their awards for most amazing new bands and the like, the sand will soak up the tears. secondly, a bloody riot will start. at the end of the night staff will not mop the dancefloor, they will just shovel it, so heavy shall it be with spilt sanguine and severed limbs.

here's hoping anyway.

Guest Mr Blastcap

i'm currently obsessed with spiritualized. so chasing the cat with the glow in the dark box to pure phase seems like fun at the moment. its a limited edition i shout, while the furr covered lifeform cowers in the corner........

aye this badge festival is going to be so hip the likeometer will be fucked ten minutes in to it, right off the scale.

get back on yer hoss, cowboy!

Originally posted by delboy:

special guest for the night will be frank gilfeather who will duet with the gloria flaw on a version of kelly maries (no not her from river city but some late 70's disco bird) 'feels like im in love'

Shhh...don't tell everyone. Its meant to be be a surprise!

some more rumours....

during orwell's set a huge food fight will break out between zombie munch/sidca and whoever is nearest....

deadloss superstar will play an acoustic set of tiffany covers backwards in polish

the staccato set will insist that no-one smokes or drinks during their set as it will offset 'their vibe'

special guest for the night will be cat deeley who will strip to the sounds of the Nomad AM compilation

it is my last night of drunken debauchery before going into retirement for a couple of months so as i actually do some work for my degree

the gloria flaw will kill gilfeather after he sings the words to 'feels like i'm in love' in the wrong key...