Hog

Anything by:

Pantera

Shai Hulud

Throwdown

Killswitch Engage

Tool

Mastodon

Soundgarden (i know folks are gonna say not metal' date=' but fuck 'em anything of 'Badmotorfinger is metal in my opinion)

Bleeding Through

:D[/quote']

Pantera- Damn right

Shai Hulud- who?

Throwdown- Perhaps

Killswith Engage- horrible, but you have recommended it so I will try

Tool- cool yep

Mastodon- Hell yeah

Soundgarden- Good choice

Dont worry, It can be rock, grind anthing like that too. I might play Ulver and thats just weirdness :D

MESHUGGAH!!!! preferably Future Breed Machine!!!

Come on Hog, if you do play it... then... then... I don't know. But it would be grand. Yes :up:

Dying Fetus wouldn't go a miss either.

Or Brutal Truth.

And, althought it's a long shot, Fuck...I'm Dead would be most excellent listening. :D

Hmmm' date=' I thought I had a proud tradition of never having seen a metal band, but I saw Oceansize supporting Cooper Temple Clause (I'm not proud of it). Are they considered metal now?[/quote']

Oceansize aren't considered metal ya numpty. I unfortunately saw two really shit metal bands supporting the 80s Matchbox B-Line Disaster.

Jazz and Mariner you pair of arse bandits' date=' read further up and you'll see Hog said it can also be anything 'rock' and given that Oceansize are ambient rock they fit in. No one claimed they were metal. But they are very heavy.[/quote']

OK, I didn't think they were metal, but I was wondering whether they were grind, hardcore, emo, punkcore...Ambient rock it is ;)

So if Soundgarden are metal, does that mean Audioslave are too? They and their parent-hating fans already gave me the worst hour of my life on Saturday, I'd hate to think they'd sullied my record as well

Suppose I better recommend a song. Em, something by the late Fester, since I know their guitarist. Or something by Killing Joke

They and their parent-hating fans already gave me the worst hour of my life on Saturday

lol' date=' I like Metal and get on just fine with Mr and Mrs Hogg senior :D I can see the stereotype though, argh, lets scar myself and show everyone, lets be dumb and live under a mop of black hair so nobody can see my face.

Suppose I better recommend a song. Em, something by the late Fester, since I know their guitarist. Or something by Killing Joke

Cool, no problem :cheers:

Jazz and Mariner you pair of arse bandits' date=' read further up and you'll see Hog said it can also be anything 'rock' and given that Oceansize are ambient rock they fit in. No one claimed they were metal. But they are very heavy.[/quote']

Erm, i think i was just correcting Mariner and mentioning that while he hadn't seen any metal bands live i had. Rendering your reply both irrelevant and uncalled for. Although i was admittedly off topic.

I'll recommend...Oasis, they are ROCK 'n Roll aren't they?

Erm' date=' i think i was just correcting Mariner and mentioning that while he hadn't seen any metal bands live i had. Rendering your reply both irrelevant and uncalled for. Although i was admittedly off topic.

I'll recommend...Oasis, they are ROCK 'n Roll aren't they?[/quote']

Im not playing Oasis

don't forget power metal! its not all cliche sword and sheild bullshit. some demons and wizards or kamelot?

Hey Gregor, yeah, no problem man. I have just made the first show which has stuff like Mnemic, Pantera etc but Im going to get some power metal on for the next one. Dont worry, Scorge has already been hassling me :D

Guest Gregor Ascension

Children of Bodem? - (come on, they have some alright stuff!)

heard of a death metal band called hypocricy? they are pretty much the only death metal i like. Fire in the Sky by Hypocricy would be the shnizzle!