aberdeen-music

Area 51...??

Fluffy

Heh, this was one of first things I did when Google Earth was launched. Man, I'm sad. Anyway, yeah, it is on there but you can only zoom in so far before it then blanks the map so you can't see any detail. I'll see if I can dig out some links about it...

Area 51 is the less than secret place of no, not aliens, but of the Faked and Staged moon landing...in the summer of 69'..whooaooa..

Here's the crack, On July 16th 1969, Apollo 11 set off on a 250,000 mile, 8-day voyage to the moon. So, everyone saw the astronauts take off, that was not fake, however, they never went to the moon, they simply orbited the earth for 8 days and then rentered 8 days later. The satellites were not there back then for the rocket to be detected, so the astronauts were safe!! up in their low orbit, while back on Earth the world watches previously recorded videos of the astronauts on the moon. These videos had been filmed at AREA51 and were broadcast to the TV stations around the world. The world watched Neil Armstrong descend the ladder of a Lander he couldn't fly properly after crashing the same vessell in a near death experiance 6 months prior, onto the desert in AREA51.

So Area 51 is the desicremated old zone of the American lunacy Organisation...

The new area 51 is underwater.....All Im saying is 'A.U.T.E.C.'. :gringo:

is google earth updated at all or is it just the one photo

Its just the one photo taken with the worlds largest wide angle lens, a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 Yoctometres lens to be precise, which due to the large format of the film (299,792,458 metre film, any bigger and the film would never actually be completely exposed due to the second law of thermodynamics) you're able to zoom in very well......the camera is just an F3 although in relation to the lens and magazine, is like a mere grain of sand to this earth....

Guest haigyman
for the people who have downloaded google earth' date=' has anyone else tried to find area 51?

there are some funny black circles to the right of Albuquerque but i cant find much else.... hmmm[/quote']

TRIED to find it!? it gives you it on a list on the left.