aberdeen-music

Carnage, Moshulu, 05/07

Guest haigyman

Twas an awfully quiet night, that's one thing for sure. Still good none the less.

Urch, I barely remember what tracks were played. All I remember is head banging to a Slipknot song, lots of jager and red bull, Master of Puppets and Angel of Death...

Yeah, that's about it.

Oh, and the requests for Meshuggah and Dying Fetus being denied. How I hurt because of it ;(

Look forward to next months one. And another Meshuggah track being played in Moshulu! :D

why shit?

I was knackered and the desk and the lights are pretty fucked so DJ'ing wasn't much fun. Also some of my CD's that were working fine the week previous to Carnage decided to... well stop working. So I was in a ridiculously bad mood all night. Having barely any people in the biulding didn't help.

I didn't write down a set list because, quite frankly, I'd rather not be reminded about Tuesday night.

Glad you guys enjoyed it though. :cheers:

Guest haigyman
Hey fuck you all i asked was for a setlist so i could see if its worth going to or not

up yours you pompous asshole.

...what the hell are you talking about, i was agreeing with you.

Guest haigyman
i thought you were taking the piss by asking for a setlist to nitpick as though i was just wanting to nitpick

oh no no no, but i DO genuinely want to nitpick