aberdeen-music

What an amazing gig!!!

angie

Guest haigyman
I will ve trying my bestest to get to drummonds for the 22nd to see you guys again and im begging that this time at drummonds i dont have to leave after your first song' date=' oh man how pissed off at astagecoach was i that night? Poo on a dsticvk i tell ye! Anygowsa, Yeah again you guys were fucking ace onf unsdat![/quote']

god i should've TOTALLY taken advantage of you last night

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be mod here but guys, stick to topic... or not even that, just lay off this shit, if you're all big men you can say all this shit to each other's faces and get it sorted, if not, stop cowering behind message boards and flinging shit. Or if you must, go do it on a board more suited to this level of intelligence... like here as this banter is not welcome here.

Cheers.

Guest Gregor Ascension
I may not be mod here but guys' date=' stick to topic... or not even that, just lay off this shit, if you're all big men you can say all this shit to each other's faces and get it sorted, if not, stop cowering behind message boards and flinging shit. Or if you must, go do it on a board more suited to this level of intelligence... like here as this banter is not welcome here.

Cheers.

what pissed you off more - the fact that we were having an irrelevant argument that granted, does not belong here, or the fact that were not blowing smoke up your asses like the rest of the people on here?

what pissed you off more - the fact that we were having an irrelevant argument that granted' date=' does not belong here, or the fact that were not blowing smoke up your asses like the rest of the people on here?[/quote']

Quite obviously the first bit, you knob.

Gregor is one of the few that can see through the bullshit.

so yeah are Atom ever thinking of playing outside Aberdeen?

I've noticed that its always the same folk at your gigs' date=' its been what about 5-6 years since you guys started gigging you guys are at your peak

its time[/quote']

With your regard to your first comment, whatever, if he (or anyone else for that matter) continues venting their frustrations on this thread, i'll have it closed, its about the gig on the 3rd, feedback etc, not comments like 'gary is a knobber'.

Anyway, back to the point...

We have played outside aberdeen before, not in great amounts admittedly, but we have done it. Its something we're working towards in the coming months i hope. Just at the moment trying to get 6 people in a room at the same time for 2 hours a week is a bit of a problem, so getting a string of dates 'abroad' is slightly unfathomable.

Personally for us im hoping to make our gigs in aberdeen fewer, further between and hopfully alot more epic (see the moshulu gig) and make some more time for conquering foreign lands.

And your right, the time has indeed come.

Cheers.