aberdeen-music

right you fuckers.......

sludge

Guest tv tanned
Kirkhall forest may be a bit too far tanned.

rubbiss, it's on the 307 route, and they run late night services at weekends.

people seem very good at poo poo-ing the ideas put forward but are very recalcitrant when it comes to providing alternatives.

anyone got any better suggestions?

I'm trying to think of a more central location that we wouldn't need permission for.

Depends what stuff we bring... is there definately going to be a BBQ? If not I'd just suggest Duthie or Seaton Park.

Guest tv tanned

I think the idea is to hold it somewhere that is unlikely to attract the attention of members of the public who may alert the cops and their pesky ASBOS...

ahhhh' date=' yus.

Forest sounds nifty... no idea how to get to it... but that's what they invented maps for :)[/quote']

Last few times there were several groups met up in town at different times to make sure everyone got out ok. I think kirkhill's an ace place because it's not too far to walk back into town and will only cost a couple of bucks each if people were to share a taxi.

hazlehead park?

it's tres fun at night, noone ever goes there when its dark, there's the maze, play parks, big fields, lots of trees...

and very easy to get to..

and noone lives roundabout it

:) plus.. it has pproper toilets which are open 24/7, which could be handy for anyone who gets the skits hheheheh.

forest parties are good fun - be aware it might be best to find out if you actually need permission first, cause alot of dog walkers go by in woods, esp in the morning and they are somtimes the owner and start shouting at you cause of the rubbish and stuff..... But i think the hazelhead thing sounds pretty good (to whoever is being invited)

plus even if people DID want it to be a gig, you couldnt possibly have it - theres no electricity to put stuff on, unless some random person took a fucking generator - and then what would be the point in the whole thing, you would just go into town anyway if u wanted that.

I think somewhere out of town would be best. That way there won't be too many randoms discovering it and causing trouble. If you've got to take a taxi or bus to get there, it should deter the people who aren't up for doing this properly.

If we can get a decent location sorted, I'll contribute a generator and PA for the evening. That way we can make lots of noise and not run out of batteries.

Anyone fancy extracting the digit and help me organise a summer party or you all quite happy being boring as fuck.

any takers?

its always good when you take the weird and the wonderfull and pump the lot with alcohol.in the words of jimmy.....

come on......

I`ll help organise stuff if you need an extra hand!!

Hazlehead Park sounds good to me, crawling distance from house!!!