aberdeen-music

hey dudes / dudettes am pissed

Mick Maverik

Good for you!

I've got an echocardiogram (on my heart, I'm not pregnant as being male would put paid to that... I think) today, so no, I'm not. However, come Saturday, the motley (gamestation) crue shall be getting muntered in your local Bassment and Moshulu. Look for the large group of drunken men spouting various arguments over the finer points of gaming. It'll be us.

Should anyone wish to join us in our lively debates on various topics, merely announce your presence by shouting "STAAAAAAAHT!" loudly. This will herald the end of your initiation and the acceptance into our elite group.

No point to this post whatsoever, but then the thread has no real point anyway.

P.S: Beer is far superior to wine, but spirits beats all. Vive la drunkenness. Is that even a word? o.O

Good for you!

I've got an echocardiogram (on my heart' date=' I'm not pregnant as being male would put paid to that... I think) today, so no, I'm not. However, come Saturday, the motley (gamestation) crue shall be getting muntered in your local Bassment and Moshulu. Look for the large group of drunken men spouting various arguments over the finer points of gaming. It'll be us.

Should anyone wish to join us in our lively debates on various topics, merely announce your presence by shouting "STAAAAAAAHT!" loudly. This will herald the end of your initiation and the acceptance into our elite group.

P.S: Beer is far superior to wine, but spirits beats all. Vive la drunkenness. Is that even a word? o.O[/quote']

I agree totally madam, but wine happened to be the only available means of getting pissed. :D

Good for you!

I've got an echocardiogram (on my heart' date=' I'm not pregnant as being male would put paid to that... I think) today, so no, I'm not. However, come Saturday, the motley (gamestation) crue shall be getting muntered in your local Bassment and Moshulu. Look for the large group of drunken men spouting various arguments over the finer points of gaming. It'll be us.

P.S: Beer is far superior to wine, but spirits beats all. Vive la drunkenness. Is that even a word? o.O[/quote']

why do u have an echocardiogram on your heart today?

YGW: I'm a dude, not a leader of prostitutes. Heeeeey... I've got an idea...

Penny: EG is to see how badly my heart is enlarged. Either congenital or more likely 'cos I'm a fat bastard who goes through periods of going "hmm, I should lift weights" or "hmm, I should go run until I pass out" and thus makes my heart work harder than it should. I'm going for the latter option. :D

YGW: I'm a dude' date=' not a leader of prostitutes. Heeeeey... I've got an idea...

Penny: EG is to see how badly my heart is enlarged. Either congenital or more likely 'cos I'm a fat bastard who goes through periods of going "hmm, I should lift weights" or "hmm, I should go run until I pass out" and thus makes my heart work harder than it should. I'm going for the latter option. :D[/quote']

Sorry dude :D

... the motley (gamestation) crue shall be getting muntered in your local Bassment and Moshulu. Look for the large group of drunken men spouting various arguments over the finer points of gaming. It'll be us.

So you're one of those bastards who eyes me up suspiciously when i come in to see if theres any cheapo second hand games while waiting for the bus. :nono: