aberdeen-music

So who's the person on Aberdeen-music in Hillhead

Cloud

Fink Brau? YUCK' date=' that's possibly the worst beer i've ever had, but when you're getting 1,500 bottles for 25p who's complaining![/quote']

There's currently 88 empty bottles of the stuff (plus god knows how many in other flats) lying in our kitchen and bathroom :D

Who' date=' Marjo? :p

I didn't drink last night, it was possibly the worst night so far :([/quote']

No in a PHE class.

She said she couldn't get to sleep because guitar playing and parties up until 2am.

Marjo is a legend.

"My husband wakes up at 11 and that is when he is most active."

No in a PHE class.

She said she couldn't get to sleep because guitar playing and parties up until 2am.

No-one in my flat owns a guitar or actually has any musical understanding whatsoever. and we don't party. honest. it's not allowed. :p oh' date=' how we laughed when Tracey mentioned no partying :D

Marjo is a legend.

"My husband wakes up at 11 and that is when he is most active."

QUIET :( I nearly died on the spot when she said that... :p

My Dad recently bought like a 400 pack of the stuff. My plan to rid myself of Finkbrau involves taking them to Leif's house and conveniently "forgetting" about them...

Bring them to Block 31, Keith House, Hillhead...we'll be pleased to dispose of them in a manner acceptable to yourself and ourselves :D