aberdeen-music

statue of misery

ZeromiserY

hello peoples.

for all those who've heard OF statue of misery but have never actually heard their music you can now visit http://server4.hxcmp3.com/bands/27342/index.php for two of our trax.

also, if you'd like more info, or you like's we're shit go to :

http://spaces.msn.com/members/statueofmisery/ for gig info, bio, pics of sexy me ( :down: ) and have a peek. dont look too long though, or your hair may go on fire.

the surgeon generals warning: statue of misery can be bad for your health. they may harm you, and others around you :rockon:

you'll find gig info their. :cheers:

Guest Page 99

The track I downloaded Legs wide open or whatever is okay. The intro is actualy quite good, it creates a good sense of anticipation. But I think from that point on you waste all the energy which could have possibly been within this song by going into a very midpace section. The vocals I probibly shouldn't comment upon becuase I'm generaly not a fan of metal singing vocals, but i'll give you credit to the fact the guy can acutaly sing. Nay too fond of the lyrics either.

so yeah.

feedback

all fair comments. thanks for the feed back. legs wide open sounds much better live than it does recorded. and i agree that the intro is a bit of a big build up to the mild kick in.

where the kasabian/korn thing comes from i'll never understand.

everyone says we have an awesome singer and i fully agree. the drummage (which im not making any excuses for) was quite hurried during recording. i think that really comes through

in the songs.

i wouldn't say that we have very 'metal' vocals at all.

holidays n' shit

im going away 2moro, (sat 25t june - sat 2nd july). so no new news for a while.

for anyone i've been keeping in touch regarding the 31st of july at the tunnels im going to try to enter any new info from my phone into the blog section of our website. though i doubt very much this will work.

i'll try to find an internet cafe but this is also unlikely as im going to this little fishing village up-north. they only just got electricity in last year.

:help:

• 2 weeks later...