aberdeen-music

How? Why? i still cant beleave it

YETI

i really whant to know what criteria have been used at last night battle of the bands at the tunnel.

was it originality? stage performance? musican ability? technique? contents of lyrics? tightness of esecution?

or just the most original outfit?

i really whant to know what criteria have been used at last night battle of the bands at the tunnel.

was it originality? stage performance? musican ability? technique? contents of lyrics? tightness of esecution?

or just the most original outfit?

It was based on spelling and grammar.

It was based on spelling and grammar.

i have 2 answers for that comment is up to you to pick one:

1) unless you can speak/write in any other language (other than english) as well as i do english without making ANY spelling/grammar mistakes please do shut up.

2) yes i know i do make some spelling mistakes but, hey, you all know what i ment and i also suffer from CFS (chubby fingers syndrome)

i have 2 answers for that comment is up to you to pick one:

1) unless you can speak/write in any other language (other than english) as well as i do english without making ANY spelling/grammar mistakes please do shut up.

2) yes i know i do make some spelling mistakes but' date=' hey, you all know what i ment and i also suffer from CFS (chubby fingers syndrome)[/quote']

You tell them! :rockon::cheers: