aberdeen-music

Final Fantasy VII: Advent children

For Final Fantasy fans' date=' check the FF7 technical demo for the PS3. It is veritably the dog's dangly bits, although they've refuted claims that it shall be ported onto the next-gen console. Yet another reason to hate Sony.

[/quote']

yeah i saw this trailer too. the intro sequence with midgar and aeris. looks awesome.

is the whole games graphics gonna be changed like that. i heard its gonna be like 3rd person so your like actually running about midgar etc and not the stationary camera thing like on vii. this might be awesome but at the same time im worried its not. some things are often better left untouched..

Guest Logan
yeah i saw this trailer too. the intro sequence with midgar and aeris. looks awesome.

is the whole games graphics gonna be changed like that. i heard its gonna be like 3rd person so your like actually running about midgar etc and not the stationary camera thing like on vii. this might be awesome but at the same time im worried its not. some things are often better left untouched..

you do realise it's not actually a game right? And they have NO plans to make one? It's just a technical demo to show off the power of the PS3 in a way that people would love it!

you do realise it's not actually a game right? And they have NO plans to make one? It's just a technical demo to show off the power of the PS3 in a way that people would love it!

no i didnt realise. i was under the impression that they were gonna release the game again. a few people have told me that. are you 100% sure? its an awesome trailer all the same

Guest Logan

I'm 110% sure it's no game. They said that at the press conference! No intentions whatsoever of remaking Final Fantasy VII! Other people that tell you there will be are just clutching at straws!

however, there are some FFVII spin-offs! Like the Advent Children movie and a game featuring Vincent (the vampire).

Yeh ive read about it....It says they were only making the intro to show the cababilitys of the PS3 they chose that intro because it was a revolution back in 1997 and thought they could create it again.....Also for the beloved FF 7 Fans!

I must admit i am gutted :down: but i will be buying The PSP for the game about Zack and i will buy the game About vincent

• 2 months later...