Long Hair vs Short Hair, Ladies?

Mick Maverik

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had more attention from females with my hair longer :D

Er...I've found that too....

I decided to go for the chop today, and I must say for 7 it was well worth it. I expected to come out the hairdresser looking like Morrissey or a Teddy Boy but surprisingly I am well satisfied. Still long but considerably neater. "Shape N' Style" did the job harhar...

I decided to go for the chop today' date=' and I must say for 7 it was well worth it. I expected to come out the hairdresser looking like Morrissey or a Teddy Boy but surprisingly I am well satisfied. Still long but considerably neater. "Shape N' Style" did the job harhar...[/quote']

where's that?

yeah im always on the look out for a no frills hairdresser just to get a bit of a trim and a tidy up. been going to the barbers pole lately and have generally been pleased with the results apart from one time when i didn't get the woman i normally get doing my hair.

yeah im always on the look out for a no frills hairdresser just to get a bit of a trim and a tidy up. been going to the barbers pole lately and have generally been pleased with the results apart from one time when i didn't get the woman i normally get doing my hair.

That happened to me last time. Now that's it grown, I'm left looking ever so slightly monastic. Hence another trip is required

(ps.s Things We Long Forgot is one of my fave albums)

My hair is usually in that nice, scruffy, mid-legnth kinda way, however it is now geeting too long. I am terrified to go back to the hairdresser's as "Yeah I just want a bit of a trim" apparently translates as "Give me a fucking mullet and put all sorts of shitty wax in my hair while your at it, even if I ask you not to put wax in and tell you at least 3 times to take more off the back"

Ahem

I was so embarrassed I actually crossed the street to avoid people I knew on my way back home :(

Next time I'll go all out and ask for a Geek Pie

I decided to go for the chop today' date=' and I must say for 7 it was well worth it. I expected to come out the hairdresser looking like Morrissey or a Teddy Boy but surprisingly I am well satisfied. Still long but considerably neater. "Shape N' Style" did the job harhar...[/quote']

Lucky you! I went to the hairdresser today and as usual came out wondering why oh why do hairdressers never understand the simple words, Not a lot of off, please."

• 2 months later...

I'm not against the starightening of male locks... it avoids that terrible frizzy look (unsightly and nay sexy) but there are a few people who get a bit too carried away and it ends of limp and sticking to their foreheads (unsightly and nay sexy).

You can't go wrong with a good quiff.

My rules on male hair = below the ear.... NO! (unless you style it like adam's so you look like a mentalist)

Skinheads = make people look like rats (nay sexy)

I think hair styles depend on the shape of your head, how thick your hair is and how big your nose is.

Long hair seems to put emphasis on the nose... so if you have a big nose... and grow your hair you'll end up looking like a crow (not THE crow... A crow).

Blah blah etc.

I'm fussy with men's hair.