aberdeen-music

for the oldtimers - mainly logan!

catherine

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea when I joined' date=' all I know is that It was only a couple of months before Logan because keilan and I used to go on it at his house, then he decided to have a gander after that he was hooked and the thousands of posts per day started.[/quote']

band(s): none

talents: none

A clue in there somewhere perhaps? :p

hahaha DOH!

leave me alone im tired, been working all day and the kids are crazy tonight(thats my excuse and i am sticking to it) anyway I thought that was the date when this site was redone or something

yeah but after neil switched board software everyone had to re-register. that's why you'll see a lot of posters who've been around for a while joined in Aug 2003.

aaaaaaaaaah GAMECAM!

Gamecam was the best ever...bring it back dammit!

stu..i remember after a while he started calling you stustarstu cuz he thought it was a better name :p

GAMECAM!!! Yes! I knew it had a name!

And if I remember correctly, and I do, he actually started saying stustarstu because he kept accidentally saying it - starstustar was too hard for The Game.

nothing was too hard for THEGAME :p

i remember a certain "you've been gamed" prank but we wont go into that :p

mwha ha that was great...i remember a certain gay guy coming onto me via pm's, it was so funny...i actually had to turn him down! if i had known it was logan...i may of got his number!

mwha ha that was great...i remember a certain gay guy coming onto me via pm's' date=' it was so funny...i actually had to turn him down! if i had known it was logan...i may of got his number![/quote']

Ryan loves ze cock.

remember skittles trying to do it once ages ago (was it on this board actually?) and he got banned...

I always did wonder what Happened to Chris #2 and Twysta...remember when Robb used to come on causing argument upon argument. Draven too...so many names that I've forgotten about.

think I see Ian every so often walking down the street in town but other than that It's a mystery

ians always about and he comes on myspace quite regularly..he says hes passed ab-music now and hes done all he can here!

One of the BEST things ever was when me ian (twysta), phil (5point0), logan (logan:P) and stacey (stacey) and ians friend went out for a pizza date! that was ace! then we hung around on belmont street with robb and fiona for hours!

man i loved those days :love:

That new year was the gateway to my worst hangover on record... this is all I can stitch together out of what I remember

*Sitting on Mel's couch watching "Chizzum!" cradling a Philip James Johnston measure of vodka and coke - not much coke - in one hand and jaffa cakes in the other.

*Being phoned by Moshulu and asked to collect glasses

*Not making it to Moshulu to collect glasses

*Wrestling in Mel's flat

*Speaking to Neil for a long period of time... though I have no idea what it was about.

*Proposing that I marry Emma and Linds and "take them for pizza and a movie"

*Moshulu

*Kissing many faces

*Believing I was a pirate

*Lock-in at Moshulu

*Al Nero refusing to address me by any other name but "Cher"

*Waking up in my friend Gregg's flat looking like something from the Evil Dead.

Hell.

That's suppose to cover 12 hours of activity.

You missed one thing from that list - having indecent photos of you taken during the lock-in at Moshulu. Now where did I put those photos...

I can remember very little of that night. ?(

You missed one thing from that list - having indecent photos of you taken during the lock-in at Moshulu. Now where did I put those photos...

I can remember very little of that night. ?(

Ah yes... that might have been purposely left out.

Those photos... they could kill me.

Maybe they are lost forever :angel:

Ah, yes... I remember that.

That was when I didn't live in town so I guess it was a novelty to spot me.

Mark (imprinted) and Rhino were the first people I met ever off the board! (asides Tom Easy Wished and LynDsey who I went to school with)

Does anyone else remember playing Duck Duck Goose on belmont street? :)

smuggling you and lauren into the RGUnion by lying to the guys behind the desk is still a fond memory. how rubbish are you at pool?

wasn't that the day of the anti war gig as well?

where was it we first met?

remember Eric the Spunk Cheese Sharon? :D

Holy shit! ERIC THE SPUNK CHEESE! My prize creation *beams* I believe that was the famous day of anti-war... that day was like a soap opera and I was a sleazy ball of putty.

I suck at pool... I still suck at pool... yet I weirdly win loads of games - doesn't make sense.

I think we first met outside One up??? (how suiting).

Those were the days teacosies *eyes swell up fondly*