catherine

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eric.JPG

I just did some raking in my old scrap books... :D

HOLY SHIT!

I drew that *thinks* 2 and a half years ago!!! I haven't seen that in a very long time.

Beautiful. I can see my humour was still flawless back then :D

HOLY SHIT!

I drew that *thinks* 2 and a half years ago!!! I haven't seen that in a very long time.

Beautiful. I can see my humour was still flawless back then :D

haha "its not rape its suprise sex" that was my signature on here for ages after someone (i think kai) said it at space (*shudder*)

sorry for the fright! :p

i remember the duck duck goose at the castlegate cuz i fell over and dave threw up egg and then licked it up for a fiver.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!

remember skittles trying to do it once ages ago (was it on this board actually?) and he got banned...

I always did wonder what Happened to Chris #2 and Twysta...remember when Robb used to come on causing argument upon argument. Draven too...so many names that I've forgotten about.

someone, i think it was paul posted a picture of the main page where my name was on all the "last post made by" tag things.

the good ol' days

Robb and Draven, woah long time. Robb's screen stretching signatures and daily name change. Legend