aberdeen-music

July

The Milner

Guest Zeenat Aman

Great night, highlights for me(apart from the music) were, feeling Bobs bum, and being surprised at how hot a certain female is in person.

:D

Baker Street was AWESOME!

In fact the whole night was amazing. Stayover have made really good use of their residency. The crowd were wonderful too.

It was a great idea to cover some local bands and have their members make guest appearences.

Thanks to everyone that came along. We should dop that more often!

yes that was an amazing night!

Thanks so much to everyone who came up and played with us, steve, kai, philip, john, gumpy, leckie, kev and murry!

A huge thanks also again to the moorings for making a night like that possible. i would really urge bands to take up this residency thing for a month and have a bit of fun like we have with it.

ill hopefuly get some photos in my gallery soon enough for anyone who is interested.

I would just like to say a massive thanks to flash and mark for everything over the past month, we have had an amazing 4 gigs!

I would really urge any band who is thinking about this to take it up and have as good a laugh putting together sets as we have had, i think last week will always be in my head as one of the most fun gigs i have ever played. On that note id also like to thank everyone who came up and performed with us!! Hopefuly we can do something like that again at some point.

A massive thanks to everyone who came down to watch as well, getting as good a crowd as that 4 weeks out of 5 is amazing and we never had one quiet night!!

As i say bands take this chance to have some fun you dont often get the oppertunities.

Guest Zeenat Aman
... id also like to thank everyone who came up and performed with us!! Hopefuly we can do something like that again at some point.

Thanks for asking...

It was great fun, and went very smoothly, I was pleasantly surprised. I only wish I could have joined in the post gig drinking.

:cheers:

Thanks for asking...

It was great fun' date=' and went very smoothly, I was pleasantly surprised. I only wish I could have joined in the post gig drinking.

:cheers:[/quote']

no problem at all it was our pleasure!!

Yes next time you need to come out with us, im sure we can find a stayoverette just for you :p

Guest Zeenat Aman

jail bait...

no problem at all it was our pleasure!!

Yes next time you need to come out with us' date=' im sure we can find a stayoverette just for you :p[/quote']

Best pre book a cell for me for the following morning then.

:D