aberdeen-music

F***ing prisioners

Birdman

I think you're meaning they invented the process of recording sound onto tape.

it's in this months total guitar and is linked to how Les Paul invented Multi Track recording...

Must buy this....been reading up on a lot of vintage recording stuff lately...

I thought I discovered multitracking when I was 10 until I got a shot of a 4 track ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you know someone has murdered' date=' you can kill them?[/quote']

However, by killing the murderer, you too are then punishable by death, and on and on it goes across the globe until its just babies incapable of pulling the trigger, flicking the switch, injection the lethal dose, kicking away the table etc etc. are left....then we just let them take over and watch a new sort of civilisation of the non-talking/walking variety...sounds funny to me anyway :D

Guest haigyman
stop being stupid

if someone steals your tenner. you want it back

so you go and take it back.

that DOESNT mean that you've taken "their" tenner' date=' and they can take it back.[/quote']

yes i agree.

Mr Tanned you are so ridiculously left it worries me that you push your views over to us on this messageboard. The facts are that the state of the prison system in our country IS a joke. It NEEDS to be changed and changed in a manner that it acts as a deterrant to the people out there committing a crime.

Ever heard the expression "man, I don't want to go to jail....I wouldn't last 10 minutes" well thats because thats the effect of having a vicious prison system that deals with the criminals the way they deserve to be dealt with.

When a man axes the shit out of a pregnant lady or something else quite plausible in society, gets indicted on a count of a hefty wad of evidence, then I assure you, in a world of (Not Birdman)'s punishment camp, he'd be swallowing amonia on day one.

You'd call it psychotic or perhaps inhuman.......perhaps one day you might see your own family fucked up by a criminal and I bet that if he's let out on some tiny scrap of inconclusive evidence, you most certainly WILL NOT be smiling in the courtroom

(Not Birdman)

Mr Tanned you are so ridiculously left it worries me that you push your views over to us on this messageboard. The facts are that the state of the prison system in our country IS a joke. It NEEDS to be changed and changed in a manner that it acts as a deterrant to the people out there committing a crime.

Ever heard the expression "man' date=' I don't want to go to jail....I wouldn't last 10 minutes" well thats because thats the effect of having a vicious prison system that deals with the criminals the way they deserve to be dealt with.

When a man axes the shit out of a pregnant lady or something else quite plausible in society, gets indicted on a count of a hefty wad of evidence, then I assure you, in a world of [b'](Not Birdman)'s punishment camp, he'd be swallowing amonia on day one.

You'd call it psychotic or perhaps inhuman.......perhaps one day you might see your own family fucked up by a criminal and I bet that if he's let out on some tiny scrap of inconclusive evidence, you most certainly WILL NOT be smiling in the courtroom

(Not Birdman)

But then you've fucked up another family by killing one of theirs.

Not to mention that it begs the question...if you would be willing to' date=' are you any better than the criminal on the receiving end?[/quote']

Are you kidding?! One is a savage fucked up ape and the other is the bringer of justice.

The switch man should be given a medal.

(Not Birdman)

But then you've fucked up another family by killing one of theirs.

I guess you have a point there...there is potential to that situation.

But at least in that case the killing of the murderer would be totally and uttelry justified as opposed to the 8 hour sex ordeal their 12 year old daughter went through before she met with an untimely and horrifically painful demise.

"If you can't do the time' date=' don't do the crime" - Thugs mate

[b'](Not Birdman)

You all may be interested in the view of Albert Pierrepoint, Britain's last official hangman, who executed an estimated 433 men and 17 women.

From his 1974 autobiography, Executioner: Pierrepoint

"I have come to the conclusion that executions solve nothing, and are only an antiquated relic of a primitive desire for revenge which takes the easy way and hands over the responsibility for revenge to other people...The trouble with the death penalty has always been that nobody wanted it for everybody, but everybody differed about who should get off."

Regards

Flossie

Guest tv tanned

And you're so ridiculously to the right that it surprises me that you aren't away leading a lynchmob against a paediatrician.

I agree' date=' the prison system needs to be reformed. But it needs to be reformed so that the right balance is struck between punishment and rehabilitation, otherwise it serves no useful purpose.

Ever heard the expression "man, I don't want to go to jail....I wouldn't last 10 minutes" well thats because thats the effect of having a vicious prison system that deals with the criminals the way they deserve to be dealt with.

Your naive ability to band all prisoners together, and label them as simply criminals who should be dealt with viciously, demonstrates your inability to understand the complexities of reality.

When a man axes the shit out of a pregnant lady or something else quite plausible in society, gets indicted on a count of a hefty wad of evidence, then I assure you, in a world of (Not Birdman)'s punishment camp, he'd be swallowing amonia on day one.

Oh, I know, let's pick a random example out of the sky and use it as a representative example. What a crock of shit. The reason people think the justice system is so fucked up (and I ain't saying it is perfect) is that media reports cases where THEY think justice has not been done, and then flog them to death, therefore creating the impression in the mind of knee-jerk morons such as yourself that nobody gets justice and all criminals should be hanged and flogged.

(Not Birdman)

It's comforting that you wish harm on my family in order to make a rather vindictive point.

I'm starting to think perhaps there's a fine line between your mentality and the mentality of the people you seek to condemn.

Point of fact, I have family members who have been the victims of crime, it hasn't changed my views on the justice system, nor on what needs to be done to improve the situation. Allowing personal experiences to cloud my own personal judgement would be rather narrow minded of me.

if someone murderes someone else' date=' then they should be killed.

Give The Killer the easy way is what this sounds like to me. And also you put them in jail you have more chance to find out a reason to why the murderer did what he did which i feel i would like to know if it was someone i knew on the recieving end.

Anyone else in prison is there to be punished. they didnt treat their victims humanely. So why should they be treated any different?[/quote']

In certain cases i would agree here, but what about the wrongly accused criminals in jail.

My problem with the death penalty is that if you hang someone then when eveidence 15 years later proves they were innocent after all, there's no going back. At least you can compensate someone who's wrongly convicted for spending 15 years in jail if he's alive.

And why do we jail people for non payment of fines and fraud anyway???

My problem with the death penalty is that if you hang someone then when eveidence 15 years later proves they were innocent after all' date=' there's no going back. At least you can compensate someone who's wrongly convicted for spending 15 years in jail if he's alive.

And why do we jail people for non payment of fines and fraud anyway???[/quote']

because we have a shit system

stop being stupid

if someone steals your tenner. you want it back

so you go and take it back.

that DOESNT mean that you've taken "their" tenner' date=' and they can take it back.[/quote']

So they refuse to give you the tenner, you get mad and lash out in a mad temper and punch them in the throat, they fall over cracking their head on the kerb and die right at you're feet, there are 12 witnesses who see all this and half of them know you.

In short you are now a murderer, its that easy..........

Would you then feel it was right for you to be treated worse than a farm animal in jail?