aberdeen-music

Metrosexuals (you know who you are!)

JME

JME = homophobic moron

Agreed, he's come off pretty badly out of this one.

And in response to JME'S previous post which I can't be bothered quoting.

*It wasn't meant to be a personal attack, I'm sure you're very clean, I was just injectiing a little humor into the homophobic shambles of a thread, you should be thankful I detracted from your original post.

*I don't have highlights, have been in about 4 nightclubs in my life and find the idea of 'pulling' at a nightclub repulsive and a bit too 80's.

*I've also never been to a tanning salon or a nail salon, nor am I a trendy-alternative Lost Prophets fan.

*I haven't given any scene points, positive or negative, since the whole thing started, so your negative comment hasn't come from me.

Right I'm off to the tanning/nail/hair salon to get my highlights done before I go to that trendy rock club to pull, they better play Lost Prophets.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guy i know getting an 80 hair straightner for christmas. I mean fucking hell...

ha, ken, but he ahd straight hair anyways- i dont get it

anyways i'm not very keen o nthe whole guy straightening their hair and wearing pink. its a bit iffy. super long hair doesn't look good on anyone really, unless dreadlocked (just my opinion) but blergh guys in pink. unless they are super hot,so m uch that it doesn't matter what they'rwearing, then guys in pink for me is a no-go

Guest Keira

ha ha ha.. ah man

i think this all went a bit wrong, as ever! i'm sure 'JME' didn't mean to offend any of you, at all.. just.. badly worded?

anyways, i'm definately in favour of guys "looking after themselves", but there's always a place where it's taken too far.

and yeah, judy, what did he need them for?! isn't his hair like.. an inch long? eep

OK lets clear some things up:

1. The intention of this thread was to find out what evryone thought about guys using a feminine hair product such as a hair straightener, i expressed my view in a typically humorous way and im sorry if it offended anyone.

2. I am not homophobic, and i dont mind guys straightening their hair, or doing anything else to it. In fact if i straightened my hair and someone said something like i did then i would understand their humour and say something like " yeah well maybe it is a bit 'metrosexual' haha" you see- 'humour' , no bad feelings?

3. I can be a bit rash and probobly reacted a bit strongly to swinging ryan's 'comments' although i now realise he prob just misunderstood my wording.

4. I think everyone, myself included, needs to respect and understand what people say on these threads before launching in, it is all too easy to misinterpret what people write down and offend someone, i have to say i was quite surprised by how much hate was directed at me for such an innocent thread.

PEACE :cheers:

10. am thick' date=' (i would be after only getting 3 As and 3 Bs at Higher, and getting 2 A's and a C at advanced higher)

[/quote']

They let people do 6 highers?

I'm going on the very educated assumption that out of those two Advanced A's you are so desperate to share, neither of them were awarded for English.

They let people do 6 highers?

I'm going on the very educated assumption that out of those two Advanced A's you are so desperate to share' date=' neither of them were awarded for English.[/quote']

Maths, Art and Graph Comm