aberdeen-music

The Official Big Brother Thread

Bugger. I should have E4 again by the time it starts getting good. There go decent sleeping hours for the summer.

Assuming it'll be a patch on last year.

I got suckered into watching it last year, so naturally I'll end up watching it again this year if it's amusing.

Guest tv tanned

first one was remotely interesting, after that it just became an excuse for people to try and get jobs as tv presenters on obscure digital channels.

Guest Logan

Getting in the alchohol and pizza for this (not like I need it as an excuse).

I'm just looking forward to seeing who will release a "celebrity" Christmas single this year.

Where can they go from last year though? They've gotten their "live sex on TV", albeit not properly on show, and how are they going to top Nadia for an "outrageous" character? A murderous cannibal contestant with a fetish for chicken sex?

I reckon I'll manage 3 weeks of avoiding it before I get lured in as usual. I almost went the entire series 4 without watching it though.

I do enjoy watching utterly vacuous empty people make fools of themselves. Tho i cant understand who would actually want to be under constant survailance for such a long peroid of time, trapped in a house with hardly anything to do. The very fact they want to be on Big Brother, usually means that they arent interesting enough to be watched 24 hrs a day.

No' date=' not really. I can't be seen spending 100 nights watching Big Brother. It'll ruin my reputation![/quote']

You know you'll end up doing it eventually.

So thats almost A THIRD OF A YEAR in the big brother house.

Nae luck to whoever auditioned.

Great another series. Like everyone else ill start of by saying "those people are rubbish, they wont be entertaining" and then end up watching it.

However its better than another reality celebrity show. I saw an advert for that Celebrity love island thing, and it was hilarious just to see the rubbish celebrities that were appearing in it, and realising at least 3 of them have been in "celebrity" programs before.

bid-up.tv aint what it used to be.

big brother is ace. i was totally hooked to the first series- got the calandar AND the video game (which sucked ass)but last years was by far the best. by far.

HAHAHAHAH. A BB video game....tell us more about that?

HAHAHAHAH. A BB video game....tell us more about that?

well it was really weird. there was a catch the stuff falling fro mteh kitchen roof game thing adn u had t ochoose a character and woddle around. and there was some photography thingy.. and some swap the pieces around to make a picture type games. it was pretty basic. and pretty crap. i begged the rents for it and only played it like 3 times. cos it was balls. but at least i have it.