aberdeen-music

My Chemical Romance

medichi

I bought the first album aaaaages ago, deemed it pish and never listened to the band again. UNTIL I downloaded the "Three Cheers.." last night. Its actually quite good. Pop songs wrapped up in barbed wire. Some interesting ideas too, its not just emo-whinging crap.

Sorry.

One of them still looks like he has some weird genetic disorder......

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late.

I love MCR, one of my favourite bands. I'm guessing most of the haters haven't heard the whole album, and I don't think the singles are ones to judge them by.

And they are not emo at all.

By the way, why does that pic say Frank at the top?

That's Ray Toro, Frank is the other guitarist.

opeth are hardly ''master race fuelling majesty'' metal. in other news' date=' MCR are fun to listen to, and to dance to.[/quote']

MCR are by ugly losers for ugly losers or people who want to be ugly losers just so they can feel that there is something special about them when they are in fact they are mostly boring empty vessels.

I had 'I brought you my bullets..' when it first came out and pretty liked it, but when i've heard any of their new stuff (only music channels, not fair impression i know) it seems shit.

I don't give a shit either way that they are bigger (or their stereotypical fans suck hehe), i geniunly think that it sounds worse.

My tastes have developed since then anyway, so there isn't really much point in giving them a fair listen anyway.

opeth are hardly ''master race fuelling majesty'' metal. in other news' date=' MCR are fun to listen to, and to dance to.[/quote']

But not cool to like.

Your problem is that you like what you like, not what Demon of the Fall likes. It's not good for your credibility.