aberdeen-music

Pro-evo??

Benji

I was Pro striker for Man Utd...Me and snithy were teh boyZ...

Where we setting sail to guys...Iran works for me, probably get better flight prices to IraQ tho.. sure there's plenty of spare seats for the lot of us :help:

Anyone got a spare pad this weekend, and insurance!!

You watch Mendieta defy physics and celebrate a goal by gliding back up the pitch' date=' without moving his legs at all, with ball seemingly glued to his right leg and you'll see what i mean.[/quote']

It's hilarious when that happpens.

*goes away to play marathon in hope of glitches*

There's no way you could take me if i was Iran...except for an untimely Minarpo cock up.

Egypt urinate directly upon you and your Iranians.

How could they lose with the thirty-seven year-old goal machine that is Hossam Hassam?!

Bring it on amateurs.

Right folks, there's obviously some shit goin' down here, so let's get it sorted:

Adam is fucking amazing at Pro Evo. His brothers are just as good. That is the sad truth.

The goal cheat does indeed work, but if you use it you are just a cheat, and cheats never prosper.

My findings are that if you play as Inter with the three strikers up front and keep a "diamond" 4 in midfield, with Edgar at the front of the diamond and three at the back you cannae lose against the PS2. Just keep the through balls coming (on the deck against big defenders) and let Martins run on to them. Stankovic is also a brilliant corner taker and crosser, so you have options there also (get to the by - line and make sure you have support in the middle, double - tap O and by a law of averages you will score a couple of headers this way.) I have tried loads and loads of teams, but Inter just seem to keep coming up with the goods. Having said all this, the rulebook goes out of the window in two - player mode. Anything goes.........

I have created the Aberdeen Team down to a tee. It took me about 5 hours to complete the "ADT" on the front of the shirt but it was worth it as it looks spot on. I have the entire team with all the players (ready for a BIG update soon, hopefully) and all the players look as close to their real life counterparts as possible. Some are better than others, but you sometimes find yourself a bit limited. For me it enhances my enjoyment tenfold playing as the Dandies. I have found myself going home on a few Saturdays after us losing for real and cranking up the PS2 just so I can thrash Real 5-0 to make myself feel better!

I think we need to (in the words of the soon - to - be - axed ITV prime time show)

BRING

IT ON

So everyone can stop bragging about how great they are with such and such team etc.

For the record, I have won every cup in the game, completed a Master League, unlocked everything that can be unlocked and play just about every night when I get home from work for an hour or so (before the missus gets home.) I don't even think I'm that great. I must say that it's so much more different playing against human opposition than it is playing the PS2 (even at 6 star level, which is what I play it at.) Your opponenet just won't do any of the "silly" things the comp does (like thumping the ball out when there is no pressure on them, or always shooting at free kicks within a certain range)

Anyways, looking forward to the comp. It would be nice to actually meet some of you guys as well. Hopefully sometime this year....................

What is everyone's biggest win' date=' just won the final on the cup 13-0 against hertha berlin on 6 stars, I also beat my mates that much they have named a goal after me the martin rebound when you hit a shot and score the rebound (duhhh! :D )[/quote']

Its quality not quantity...

Aye' date=' a 2-1 defeat with a great goal pisses all over winning 8-0 with scrappy goals doesn't it?[/quote']

Considering how boring it is when you win 8-0, which happens a lot in pro evo, then yes i'd happily lose 2-1 if one of my goals was memorable.