aberdeen-music

guitarist?

liamtw

Are you being sarkie Ollie? Modulus is the manufacturer of Flea's signature bass. Costs a bomb, I believe it costs a bomb in addition to get a silver sparkle finish on it. But I may be speaking cretinous bollocks.

Are you being sarkie Ollie? Modulus is the manufacturer of Flea's signature bass. Costs a bomb' date=' I believe it costs a bomb in addition to get a silver sparkle finish on it. But I may be speaking cretinous bollocks.[/quote']

Very true! and the ampeg is a bass cab with 8 ten inch speakers in it whereas the gallien krueger is a german made amp head with 500w of power to power these 8 ten inch speakers

Guest Zeenat Aman
aye i dont care if it has wings and makes yer dinner

the music that comes out of it is still dreadful

Lets hear you do better... Stop being an arsehole and put some of your music online ZM!!!

:gringo:

Guest stuartmaxwell
Lets hear you do better... Stop being an arsehole and put some of your music online ZM!!!

:gringo:

if i could figure out the wonders of computer music packages i would

http://www.purevolume.com/morsecodeisforamateurs

its was recorded in a rehearsal room with a mic near the drums and a mic near the guitar' date=' no vocals

you will hate it :)

[url']www.myspace.com/genevieveuk

i am involved with these guys

Guest Zeenat Aman
if i could figure out the wonders of computer music packages i would

http://www.purevolume.com/morsecodeisforamateurs

its was recorded in a rehearsal room with a mic near the drums and a mic near the guitar' date=' no vocals

you will hate it :)

[url']www.myspace.com/genevieveuk

i am involved with these guys

Cool, I'll go listen...

Involved meaning?

EDIT

The morse code stuff is a tad dull and predictable, I dont hate it cos there's nothing there to hate, but Kenny's done it again, Genevieve is great stuff!

Keep in with Genevieve!

Guest stuartmaxwell
Cool' date=' I'll go listen...

Involved meaning?

[b']

EDIT

The morse code stuff is a tad dull and predictable, I dont hate it cos there's nothing there to hate

its a two piece band of guitar and drums. a lot of the other songs were much less predictable and dabbled in awkward timings and gaps. MUCH different when you see it live. we have had some great reviews about our shows. but we have played our last gig anyway.

genevieve write great songs, i am not a member as such

Guest Zeenat Aman
So anyways...If you haven't read the rules of this board yet then please do cos it does say keep conversations out of threads.

Guitarist for Identity anyone?

Oops, my apologies, I just noticed the sticky at the top!

:O

Guest stuartmaxwell
So anyways...If you haven't read the rules of this board yet then please do cos it does say keep conversations out of threads.

geeeez

dah greet min

Playing Bass!!? and you haven't listed your (incredibly expensive) kit in you're talents bit!!!!? you'll no go far wi that attitude min.

the thing is! whats wrong with working your ass of in a shit job to update your shit equipment?

i paid a lot of money outta my own pocket for my gear and im proud of it as i started of playing bass on a 100 bass and a 10w guitar amp

so........ as i got more into playing bass and my small amp packed in i decide to spend some of the money i had made on a decent rig!

anywho is anyone intrested in even giving the guitarist post a shot????????????????????????

thanks

liam

Nothing wrong with having a nice bit of gear' date=' not really a talent though is it, saying 'Bass' would have covered it. Unless you are uniquely talented at operating the EQ etc.[/quote']

You shouldnt really moan about what he has listed as talents when you have listed 'the future' as a talent, whatever that means. In fact you shouldnt really be moaning at all in the adverisements, go away and leave the guys thread alone :nono: