aberdeen-music

Holy shite....taste of chaos uk

Stephen

I saw killswitch last week at download and I would never go and see them again. Why? Their music isnt bad at all (infact they might be the only "metalcore" band I dont despise) but their guitarists "hilarious" stage banter made me want to rip off my face through my arsehole. Why on earth do people laugh at him? Hes like the less funny mate of blink 182.

bit strange how it only starts at 7.30. means its gona be short sets. normally at the secc you get two bands playing.... a third if your lucky. and you always miss the first band from standing in a queue to get in. although im pretty sure hall 3 is much smaller than hall 4 so it wont be as bad

hall 3 is perfect size.....seen deftones and lost prophets in there......bout 2500-3000 at most....aircraft carrier type venue.....always easy to get into tho. unlike hall 4 which is a pain in the bum

and victoria need not to worry. my credit card will come into use later today im sure ;)

hall 3 is perfect size.....seen deftones and lost prophets in there......bout 2500-3000 at most....aircraft carrier type venue.....always easy to get into tho. unlike hall 4 which is a pain in the bum

deesc

i love living near glasgow. yipeee. i just hope ryan can come down and take time off whatever he does then.