aberdeen-music

Celtic vs Aberdeen

Gumpy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|Ain't no doubting that Byrne plays ding at Pittodrie, but he was excellent on Sunday. he and Hart, the wing-backs were outstanding. Both get so much stick that people are unwilling to admit when they actually play well.

Richie Byrne - shite against Rangers last week, but great agaisnt Celtic. Credit where it's due.

Love from Christy

QUOTE=offramp]Byrne IS a liability, but Morrison is just as bad at defending. Better going forward mind. Both not good enough.

Solberg at least had a good first season.

I've yet to see Byrne have a good game ;)

I seriously think he's the worst Aberdeen player i've ever seen' date=' just my opinion though.[/quote']

Mate he can't be worst than the ultimate worst Nigel Pepper. Slowest player iv ever seen as well as getting sent off in just about every match he played. Byrne has showed little glimpses but i know what you mean....much rather have Scott Morrison.

And for the Blaha situation, he wont be scoring 8 goals next year cos he is being released. They are releasing all the strikers apart from Darren Mackie. Preece on the transfer list as well.....WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT

stop all the good player bashing

koumbuare was ace, he was always doing little tricks and trying beat players and the pass the ball around. Fair enough mayeb you shouldn't be doing this in oyur own six yard box but still, great entertainment.

Tzanko Tzvetanov wasn't bad when he first came.

Alex di rocco was good, he only left becasue we couldn't afford him.

I loved nigle pepper, his slide tackles were immense, it's just a shame every so often one would be mistimed and someones legs would be broken.

Yes Tony Warner was shit.

But still my vote will go to Haruldur Ingulfson (sp?), he came on as a sub in a game when he was on trial played well, then got a contract and turned to shit.

still one of the best ever dons song....to the tune of kum-by-ah

koumbuare my lord, koumbuare

oh lord koumbuare

Nigel Pepper = Cult hero

Preece on transfer list = good, as i've never been a fan.

Warner was a terrible keeper.

I still think Byrne is worse than any other player i've seen.

Koumbouare was amazing to begin with, then the fact he was 10 years older than he said he was started to show. Scored a great flick against the huns though. HERO!

Guest Scorge Spike

Unless Calderwood gets a decent kitty, I think Aberdeen will get found out badly next year because they've been made to look good by default (ie. the opposition can't find their arses with both hands, so to speak).

Oh, and I nominate Leigh Hinds for ultimate Don duffer - utterly fucking useless in a Thistle strip this year (much to my chagrin, thankfully he's been shown the door), and crap for the sheep when he was there IIRC......