aberdeen-music

Peoples Court Axed

Gumpy

i watched it properly for the first time the other morning, and it is truely aweful TV, but one of those things which seems to pull in the viewers, much like Trisha..

Someone told me Springer was coming back, but i dunno how true that is...lets just hope :up:

White trash fights on tv before 10am... yes please :D

Regards,

Bob

Has it actually been axed? I remember being told at SMG it was only ever going to run for 5 weeks and then be replaced by' date=' yes, Jerry Springer![/quote']

well 'The Mail On Sunday' says thats its lost half its audience in less than a month and is set to be dropped

some people described it as 'Unwatchable rubbish' and 'Criminally bad'

Bring back the People's Court!

For us Self-Employed (and well if u must, Unemployed/Students) it was a great wee breather. I get up at 7, do some work 'till have 9:25 - Watch Peoples court while having my breakfast and then at 10.25, back to the grind again.

Hope it isn't going to be axed, it is enjoyable TV.

channel 5 is only okay if you're into smutty softcore films. otherwise, it's just full of crap.

i started working full time again at my call centre but I GOT SACKED TODAY. yay4me. nah.. i might come back.. they haven't phoned to offer me any hours though. i did it two sundays ago but never got paid cos i had to go home early. they = wankers. aye.