aberdeen-music

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Guest Logan

Guest DustyDeviada
I'm going at 8pm' date=' does that make me sadder than you?[/quote']

Possibly, but more likely just something to do with the fact that I'm in Edinburgh on Thursday and my train won't get me back in time for 8pm.

Do you think people will be walking past me in the queue from an earlier showing saying "Wow! Who would have thought that that nice Senator Palpatine was really the evil Emperor all along?" a la Homer Simpson at The Empire Strikes Back?

Guest tv tanned
Possibly' date=' but more likely just something to do with the fact that I'm in Edinburgh on Thursday and my train won't get me back in time for 8pm.

Do you think people will be walking past me in the queue from an earlier showing saying "Wow! Who would have thought that that nice Senator Palpatine was really the evil Emperor all along?" a la Homer Simpson at The Empire Strikes Back?[/quote']

Thanks for spoiling the film for me now...

Guest tv tanned
You'll be pleased to hear as well that Anakin Skywalker turns into Darth Vader.

Bollocks.

Next you'll be telling me the fucking Jedi get wiped out or something...

Guest Logan
Bollocks.

Next you'll be telling me the fucking Jedi get wiped out or something...

Does that mean poor Kit Fisto dies?? :down::(;(

kit_fisto.jpg

but he's so damned CUTE!

Guest haigyman
Got my tickets today!!

12.40am at the VUE. Not the first showing unfortunately' date=' but hey, it's only 5 minutes after! I just can't wait now! ^_^[/quote']

i will see you there, i hope you're taking a lightsaber.

Dammit, I got my tickets for 8pm instead! The wifie said that the midnight showing was sold out and the only option was the next morning. Bugger.

William got a lightsaber as a joke for his birthday and spent last night hitting everyone then giggling at the "ace" noise it makes...blokes o_O

Guest Logan
Dammit' date=' I got my tickets for 8pm instead! The wifie said that the midnight showing was sold out and the only option was the next morning. Bugger.

William got a lightsaber as a joke for his birthday and spent last night hitting everyone then giggling at the "ace" noise it makes...blokes o_O[/quote']

The first showing of 12.35am is sold out, but the next showing of 12.40am still has tickets (not sure how many left now obviously) and if you take your tickets down, you should be able to trade them in for the earlier showing (check the website for details).

If not, we'll all post spoilers and ruin the movie for you! :p